How many 3DS systems do you have?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
I've technically had 2. One I got for Christmas, shipped that one in for my current 3ds that also stopped working. My luck with handhelds is horrible

I hated the 3D of the old 3DS, so I bought the red - white bundle of the Nintendo 2DS and New Super Mario Bros. 2 Special Edition.
Edit: I also have DSi XL with the colors of Midnight Blue.

I hated the 3D of the old 3DS, so I bought the red - white bundle of the Nintendo 2DS and New Super Mario Bros. 2 Special Edition.
Lol, I was expecting "New 3DS" if the argument is "3D isn't good on old 3DS", but yeah, 2DS actually works too :p

I have a N3DS XL in red.

Before that I had a black 3DS XL, and bfore the XL one I had the black and gold OoT 3DS.

I don't keep all of my 3DS, when I get a new one I tend to sell the previous one.

I have two 3DS XL systems. One of them is Crimson Red, and the other one is a limited edition Pokemon XY 3DS. The limited edition one doesn't work that well anymore. I spilled milk on it, and now it won't recognize DS games or the camera. The rest of it works fine. But I don't use it at all because it's so fragile.

The red one works fine.

Me and my brother both have the originals, mine is red and his is a turquoise color. However I my 3ds has a problem with the r button (button is sticky in a way, and I have to push it a certain way to get it to work) so I'm considering getting the new 3ds for a fixed button and the built in amiibo support, so I'll sell mine for $100 on eBay and buy the new one for $150 ish.

i have a 3ds xl . the masterpiece of history the king of gameing the 3ds
B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I used to own a DSi, but that was forever and a half ago. And then, after 4 MONTHS of saving up, I could finally afford the New 3DS Xl. I managed to snag one of the Majora's Mask Edition 3DSs. Ha! It was so beautiful, I cried tears of joy. No, I did not cry, if you are/were wondering.

I have 2 3DS's and 1 DSi

I just have a red 3DS XL. Not really interested in getting another 3DS since one is enough for me, and this one works fine.

I have never had more than two at a time. However, I always have to have the newest model. For instance when the original 3DS came out I had to have it on launch day. Over time the 3DS XL came out and I sold the original 3DS (with the Ambassador games on it) to my brother who has an appreciation and affection for retro games. I then got a second 3DS XL as a back up system and for an extra Pokemon Bank. Yes, I do and did have that many Pokemon (I've downsized recently). Right after I bought the second 3DS XL the New 3DS XL was announced. D'oh! So, obviously I had to trade in my oldest 3DS XL for the New 3DS XL... If the NX turns out to be a handheld you bet I'll be first in line to get my hands on one! Also, I have three DS Lites all in various stages of failure. One's top screen doesn't work, one has trouble reading games, and the last works just fine, this is the one I still use regularly. I also have one DSi XL and again I originally had a DSi that I sold to my brother when the new model came out.

Sorta had two. My cousin left his at my house for like a year and a half and didn't give a single duck about it. He eventually took it back after like 5 months after Smash came out, but lost it in like a week. So now, I only have 1.

Got a regular cosmo black 3DS on launch day, nearly 2 years later the shoulder buttons stopped working (regular issue I come across with my handhelds...) and replaced it with a red+black 3DS XL. :) Totally ended up being worth it though, love the bigger screen.

Reactions: Mr. L
Got a regular cosmo black 3DS on launch day, nearly 2 years later the shoulder buttons stopped working (regular issue I come across with my handhelds...) and replaced it with a red+black 3DS XL. :) Totally ended up being worth it though, love the bigger screen.
Wow nice! I got a cosmo black 3ds in July 2011. I bought OoT with it for a pretty good price, but a year and a half after I had it, it broke... It'd turn on and lights would be on but the screen would be black.. I could also go to the loading screen for the menu via the power menu but it'd freeze on the loading menu. So then I got a Aqua 3DS in 2013 for only $89 :D Convinced my friends to get one too.. I could never get into the XL or the New 3DS.. I like the original most.

So technically I have 2.. but only 1 works :p The shoulder buttons are shonky on both too so turns out its a hardware problem in general, not just the first one which I had..

The only one I have is the red normal 3ds and i love it. Still good as new after 4 years

I have a nintendo2DS and a nintendo3DS !

There are two in my house, my sister has the pink one and I have the blue one :D

Back