Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Every one there is XD

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
How many amiibo do u plan on getting? I want to get the full series and then train them all to level 100+ on ssb4 and on all other games i plan on trying to get them to there highest level. what do u plan on doing with your amiibo and do u even what to get any?

I do not plan on getting too much, because I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of them sooner of later. It's basically a Skylanders ripoff :p I would also only get it depending on the figurine. I doubt there will be a lot of figures that entice me :p I'm also not the kid that RPs with action figures :p

I want to try to get as many of them as I can- if possible, all of them!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I want to try to get as many of them as I can- if possible, all of them!

Thats the spirit :D
I do not plan on getting too much, because I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of them sooner of later. It's basically a Skylanders ripoff :p I would also only get it depending on the figurine. I doubt there will be a lot of figures that entice me :p I'm also not the kid that RPs with action figures :p

i understand this point of view also but i think that they are going to be even bigger and better than skylanders and disney infinity because they are going to be on a ton of new wiiu games and on 3ds games not just one or 2 games.

Depends on the quality of the thing. I'm already not a fan of that concept, but if the figurines are nice and used in a multitude of 3DS games in the future, maybe I'll get 3-5 maximum.
At least, they'll look nice in my room if I don't use them.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I'll buy one, go through a phase where I want them all, then never buy another one.

Marth/Lucina only, I guess.

I wanna get all of them, it'd be cool to just have a massive library of leveled up characters like your own little army of plastic figurines. That's the dream!:)

Haha, I don't think I'll be getting any :3 but maybe at the most I would get like 2-3 ish. I just don't see much of a point in them or that they bring a major improvement to the flow of the game, looks as though I might stay ammibo-less :p

I doubt I'll get any at all if the features don't interest me (and so far they don't), I'd rather spend money on other things.

I really like how the Kirby looks like, so I'll may get it sometime. But I would love to get the Luigi amiibo whenenver it's released! I'm also curious to see the Greninja amiibo, since that's a complicated model to produce.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I want the Mario ammibo..................................................................................................................................

..............and the link one .....................................

I will try to get not as many. I already have 2 amiibos that I always wanted, which are Toon Link and Link. Now I am trying to get a Mr. Game and Watch amiibo, without having to buy the retro pack. Hopefully Nintendo releases this one as an individual. I also want a Fox amiibo, and I may stop after that.

The number depends on characters that has an appeal to me to anyone from a game series I like to any Semi-Rare to Unicorns I can get my hands on. So it's within the 5-10 range. I currently have one Unicorn, two Semi-Rare, one Uncommon, and one Common. As far as I know, I can get my hands on a the Unicorn Retro Pack and a Uncommon (ironically, people bought out all the ZSS but not the Retro Pack).

I don't want any of them, i'm not planning to join in this marketing strategy of nintendo and luckly they aren't really necessary to play games.

I might buy 1 or 2, but I doubt it because its not like I would really use them to begin with. As for amiibo CARDS, I plan on getting ACHHD, so I'll use them a lot. I'm just waiting for whatever wave to have my favorite villager(Gaston).

Like almost every victim of amiibo purchasing,I thought of only getting the ones I want from games I have played...which by now that means every fighter from the Smash 4 roster to be released. :bear:
Otherwise,I will maybe purchase some from the Yoshi's Wooly World and Super Mario line,try to collect the Classic and Modern colored 30th Aniversary Marios,and that's enough for me until then.I do want to hold money for other games in the future,ya know. :p

I don't plan on buying any, I think they're overpiced and I'd much rather put the money towards a game. I don't really care about the bonuses when using them in-game (example being levelling up your fighter in Smash). The designs are pretty and all, but not enough to tempt me. :panda:

I am not really interested to get any of ammibo after they are waste of money ( well said @Mikaya ;) ).

I really think ammibo is waste of money and time ,it better to put money on any other place ,like buying games or something like that .
And why would i waste my money on ammibo when i could get something better than it:p.

Reactions: Mikaya
I'll buy one, go through a phase where I want them all, then never buy another one.

Well I ended up getting them all. Dammit.

Back