Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 1-5

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 5-10

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Every one there is XD

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
I only have a few favorites I want to take under my wing: Palutena, Zelda, Luigi, Toon Link, Bowser...
People say Paulie is a little weak for SSB4. I think I could teach her a two or thing to prove those guys wrong.

I want the fire emblem series because of fates and its compatibility, Zelda for hyrule warriors legends, Mario series for collection and Mario maker, yoshi for wooly world, pikachu for poken tornument, toad for captain toad, Kirby amiibos for rainbow curse, charizard because I freaking love charizard fight me, pit because he is one of my mains, along with link and sheik. So not all, but slightly less than 20.

I wish I could get the Robin amiibo at least, but I can't afford it at the moment and it's difficult to find it where I live. I'd also want the new Corrin amiibo, but it hasn't even been announced yet :p

I plan to get at least one amiibo during my lifetime XD
They're pretty hard to find for me but there was one time I saw a bunch of them though they were pretty expensive ;-; A typical amiibo choice for me would be either Link, Pikachu or anybody in the FE series. It'd also be interesting to have the Yarn Yoshi, though I don't have Woolly World :p

I have two already but I'd like to get at least one more like Corrin. I'd name him Lucifer and feed him Attack and Defense equipment so attack and defense would be maxed out. I plan on training them all (I already trained my first two to 50). My Sonic is already at max defense and I won't feed my Greninja equipment so I can have a fair fight.

I went with 1-5 on the poll, but honestly, it could be more than 5. I only intend to get the ones I want though, not all of them. I'd probably also get them if I had the extra money and there wasn't a game coming out that I wanted too; they're not a huge deal for me, and I can live without them. They'd just be a cool thing for me to have that I could also use in my games.

Oh my god I want EVERY and I mean EVERY amiibo there is on planet earth. I want them soooo much, especially the Pokemon ones, but not just Pokemon, I want Bowser too and Mario and every single Amiibo currently released! Unfortunately, I don't have any money, so I won't be buying any of them :( Maybe, but just maybe in the distant future I'll buy Pokemon amiibos but for now, I'll have to pass :sorry:

I mostly just get the amiibos of characters from series that appeal to me, such as the Zelda series (which tends to get a TON of amiibos), the Wario series (Which has exactly two amiibos), and the Kirby series (which has seven amiibo). However, I also like to get the amiibos that never really received figures before, such as Captain Falcon.

Eh, was never too engrossed in the amiibo idea to begin with, always was waiting for more read-write functionality to be announced beyond Smash (which it never was). At first, I only got Fox, then a few others from franchises I liked so I could get the read bonuses from some of their compatible games.

Ultimately, I only aimed to collect a few of them. It's a shame they're practically worthless games-wise beyond Smash now, which gives me even less reason to expand my collection, but I think I'm pretty content with those I do have. That said, I've pretty much never used them since I got my Switch, they must all be somewhere in my attic right now.

Eh, was never too engrossed in the amiibo idea to begin with, always was waiting for more read-write functionality to be announced beyond Smash (which it never was). At first, I only got Fox, then a few others from franchises I liked so I could get the read bonuses from some of their compatible games.

Ultimately, I only aimed to collect a few of them. It's a shame they're practically worthless games-wise beyond Smash now, which gives me even less reason to expand my collection, but I think I'm pretty content with those I do have. That said, I've pretty much never used them since I got my Switch, they must all be somewhere in my attic right now.
To be fair the best other function that wasn't in Smash that another game series had was Splatoon's Squid Beats (in both games I think?). It added a rhythm minigame into it but imo if you can program your own tag that does the same thing you are only getting it for that official made in Nintendo novelty.

Back