How many hours do you spend on your computer?

• Thread starter Sharon
  • Start date

How many hours do you spend on your computer a day?

• 0-1 Hour

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 2-3 Hours

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • 4-5 Hours

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 6+

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
I guess between 3 -4 hours xD
I use the computer a lot with various school work, research, documents, etc. and of course to browse various sites on the internet almost like a daily routine :p Such time spent on the computer made me more experienced in typing, which is good :3

all of them. :|

Usually I used my computer for about more than 6 hours whenever I'm on home most of the time. Sometimes it can be less than 6 hours when I'm too tired, going to shopping or even doing some activities outside.

Lol, as a computer science student, I think you could add two or three categories after 6+ and I'll still fit the last one of them :p

Reactions: 532
It used to be 4-5, but ever since early 2015, it has increased to 6+ due to the fact that I haven't been very ambulatory for a while, and there's not much to do at home other than online school and chill, lol.

Hmm... let me think...
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 I'll stop
Ever since i found an english rom of Miles Edgeworth 2 i've spit on capcoms grave and played the heck out of it\:

Lately I'm not being much on my computer because I'm either walking outside with my boyfriend or I'm just too lazy to open it because I don't have anything to do on it. I can easly chat with my boyfriend through either Facebook or Viber on my smart phone so I sometimes I just come to this forum, check if there is any new threads I can reply to and then close the computer. I'd say overall I spend 2-3 hours a day on it.

Lately I'm not being much on my computer because I'm either walking outside with my boyfriend or I'm just too lazy to open it because I don't have anything to do on it. I can easly chat with my boyfriend through either Facebook or Viber on my smart phone so I sometimes I just come to this forum, check if there is any new threads I can reply to and then close the computer. I'd say overall I spend 2-3 hours a day on it.
Daw how sweet
Sorry has been lonly for like 3 years, not used to it, don't mind me

Oh well, that's just how it is :giggle:

None, because it's trash. Rip computer ;_;

Unfortunately I let the real world get the best of me and I usually spend less than a full hour a day on my PC. Around a year ago before I entirely put the Photoshop down I could easily spend a good five hours or more on my computer. Before I had a full time job as long as I was awake, I was on my computer working on some project.

4-5 hours a day... I'd rather go out, but I prefer to stay home because the surroundings are not so safe here where I live...

Usually 6+. I'm capable of spending less time on my computer, I just choose to spend that much time on my computer. Plus most of my school work requires the use of a computer, and some of the things I do are made easier by the use of a computer, so that contributes to some of the time I spend online.

I probably spend 4-5 hours a day on PC.

11 - 15 Hours c:

Oh man, where do I begin.

Typically it's around 4-5, but if there are friends around, ironically it's more since we're looking up a bunch of stuff and playing a few games like Castle Crashers.

Way, WAYY too much time xD

Due to school, stuff I'm working on and programming I tend to spend more time on the computer then I do sleeping. I'm gonna get another 2 monitors (I only have 1) and upgrade some parts on my computer just so I can spend even more time on it but I'll get more stuff done! I'll need a bigger desk though..

Back