How many nintendo....

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
How many Nintendo consoles are you using right now?

For example in my case, I frotunately own 4 nintendo consoles from which I am currently using 3 of them. I am using my 3ds xl, my nintendo wii u and nintendo wii system. I am not currently using my gamecube. What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have my 3ds and I think I will always have it,one is good for me,two is not really necessary or a wii u for me.Plus I spend a lot of time on my 3ds and I think I wouldn't spend all my time on other Nintendo consoles if I did get them.

I stopped using the GameCube and Wii I mostly use my 3DS XL only because they stopped making the games compatible for the older systems....:cry:

Actually, I have 5 Nintendo consoles I can use:
My Wii U, the red Wii I gave to my brother (but he won't mind lending it to me), my old DS Lite (with broken hinges, as usual with DS(i) and DS Fat/Lite handhelds), my GameBoy Advance:SP I gave to my brother (but same, he won't mind lending it to me, plus, I use it only for GBC games), and my 3DS XL (which I play on a regular basis, especially for Persona Q lately).

I would have added my GameCube if I hadn't been curious to the point of disassembling it to pieces and wishing to have a "handheld" GameCube (yes, a few people made it, so I was like: "Why not?", but I don't have the necessary things to make one)

Reactions: 532 and 18
Right now (i.e for the past year), I'm just using one - my 3DS.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Wii U and 3DS for me. (keeping up with the latest NinTech, you could say, with the exception of 3DS *3DS XL is latest*) xD

I have a Gamecube too, but I need to buy a cable for it. It's gathering dust atm. I really want to play it again! ;_;

I loved the GameCube, i remember the game i was most excited yo play on it was Luigis Mansion, when i finally got to play it it was like reaching heaven! Amazing! Besides the two zelda games that from what i know are among Rey best titles

The only Nintendo consoles I currently have is the 3DS and the Gameboy Micro.

I used to have a Gameboy Pocket and GBA but im not too sure where they are anymore. RIP to those two I guess.

I am currently using my 3DS, and my Wii very unoccasionally, and I wish I still had my Gamecube :(
For anyone who is wondering, I own one of those newer Wii's that lie flat and don't have any Gamecube controller ports :/
I think that Nintendo really did take a step back with that part...

Right now I only have my 3DS XL, and I'm content with it.

I use my Wii U at least once a night. Cough.

My 3DS I just pick up whenever there's something I wanna play on it.

I have plenty of other Nintendo systems but I don't play them often.

3ds- is the only one I actually own right now, if we were talking about using emulators too then it would be n64, GBA, and DS
in the middle of playing majoras mask on the 64 emulator :D

I had all the handhelds by nintendo scince Game Boy Advanced. I had GBA (blue) which broke last year. Then I got a white DS lite ( which also broke) then on my birthday my dad bought me a DSI xl which I sold. Then I got the 3DS xl which I currently have but I'm planning on to sell it. then I will buy NEW 3DS

Only using my 3DS XL. I gave away my 3DS, my DS and my wii, and didn't get a Wii U yet so... I'm pretty limitated I guess =P

I only use my 3DS XL right now since I left my original DS at home, in Thailand.
Still want to play my original DS but when compared it to the 3DS XL screen, the screens are too tiny. I cannot even remembered how I really enjoyed it when the screen is tinyyyyyyy!

Reactions: Mikaya
I have actually 4 Nintendo Consoles that I have and sometimes use . It being all the Ds except the Dsi XL , the 3ds Xl and the New 3ds XL . So I am saying that I have the original ds , the ds lite , the dsi , and the 3ds . I really loved the word DS that is why I don't choose the Wii the Wii U or others . Yeah so I only use my 3ds because I am waiting for an r4 that I was buying so that I can play cool roms :3

I have 4 Nintendo consoles, three of which I use. I have a Nintendo DS lite that I gave to my little sister since she likes to use it. It us still in good condition. I also have a 3ds XL that I use all the time. I tried to play the DS again but the screen is soooo tiny to me. I also have a Wii and a Wii U that I play with my little sister. I thinl of it as a family console.

I own six nintendo console: (From owned first to last) Nintendo Game boy Advance, DS, DSI, Wii, 3DS and Wii U. I only use the Wii U and 3ds today (May use the Wii if I wanna play skyward sword, and GBA if I want to relive the classics), and I may be getting the N3ds soon.

Ok i can do this...I have to work on my NES,i've been playing these...Gamecube,Wii,N64,3DS, and the Ds lite. I've been sooooo addicted to my nintendo consoles this week i cant stop playing them. >.>

I am currently using my Nintendo 3ds xl because i only have Nintendo 3ds xl and according to me it is best Nintendo console i love this thing especially when come up to pokemon theme console and pokemon games

Back