How many nintendo....

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
Right now I currently own my GameBoy advanced SP, my Nintendo DSi, my 3DS, and my Wii. Of those I am currently using my 3DS the most followed by my Game Boy advance SP which I'm playing some old Pokemon games on.

Of the many Nintendo consoles that I own, I am currently only using the three newest ones, those being the Switch, WiiU, and 3DS (even thought the WiiU and 3DS have basically degraded to mere Smash 4/ Hyrule Warriors machines, while the Switch is the main console that I actually use).

Only the Switch. My 2DS is broken, my Wii U has never really been set up for years, all my old DSes are thrown out and my original Wii is in the attic. So I only ever use my Switch now. As for other consoles, my Xbox and PS2 are still someplace or other, though I haven't used those in years, much like my Wii U. Switch is the only console I've really played in years now.

I use my Switch the most, followed by my DS, Wii, and 3DS. It's not like you can play more than one or two at a time so it feels like a silly question. I primarily only use the DS and Wii if I want to progress on older games I bought used or play online for free. The Switch I use more though to see what the it has to offer.

Back