How many Wiimotes do you have?

• Only 1

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 2 -3

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
I have two from my Wii when I used it, I bought one and one was given to me as a gift, only one was Wii MotionPlus though I will probably get those extension things soon enough but for now it's fine. I am saving up for a PS4.

I have only one Wiimote that I can access to easily.
The other Wiimote and Nunchuck are forever lost in the pile of XBox and PS3 games/consoles that my family bought for themselves.:eek:

I have 3 wii remotes, but one of them likes to not work most of the time. I've been meaning to get the limited edition Mario Wii remote with built-in MotionPlus, but at the moment I'd rather spend my money on games than a remote lol.

2 wiimotes, nunchucks, classc controllers, and a classic controller pro with a broken right stick from too much oot. :p

I got one Wii Mote + nunchuk with my Wii and got another set from Wii Play. I never saw any need for an extra one.

I have 4 Wii remotes, 1 Nunchuck, 1 CCP (Classic Controller Pro), 1 Wii Wheel, and 2 WiiMotion Pluses. I used to have another WiiMotion Plus without the actual accessory (Just the jacket, which is pretty awesome!), but I don't know where it is.

Wii remotes:
Third party Blue w/ Blue strap, by Nico
Pink w/ Pink strap, Official
White w/ Green strap, Official
White w/ Red strap, Official

Nunchuck: Official White

CCP: Official Black

I currently have 2 Wii Remotes. Although, for some reason, my dad bought 1 extra, which bought the Wii Remote count to 3. Guess he didn't think 4 children in the family could share (which is true). I also have 2 Nunchuks.

I have no wii remotes because when I bought my wii u it doesn't come with one unfortunately so I can't play co-op and I am forced to buy one separately just for the wii mote and too play co-op. It should be included tbh

I still have 4 Wiimotes from our Wii lol but sadly 3 of them just stopped working so only 1 Wiimote is left with me thats functioning properly >.> imo the wiiu should at least bundle a wii remote + nunchuck to promote multiplayer but then again, they'll be losing money by giving away a controller in the bundle >.>

4. I had 5 but another one got lost. :(

Only 2, but that works out just fine, because only my mom and I play our Wii and Wii U (yes, we have both) and rarely ever play together.

Hmm, not sure exactly how many I own actually. I have the two I got when I first got a wii, and then I have the two nunchucks that came with it obviously, and I also have the limited edition Zelda wiimote that came with skyward sword, so about three, maybe four I'd say

I have 5; three regular, two motion plus.

I should probably pick up one for my Wii U, all of the ones I have are white. My Wii U is black. Ugh.

I just have to wiimotes plus two nunchucks. I would like to have one or two more since I like to get together with some friends at home and spend long hours playing mario kart8 or nintendo land with them. Anyway I think having two wiimotes plus the gamepad it makes a nice number so no one gets bored

I have 4. I have a big family and we always play together

I own 3. 2 original white ones and a Mario one with the Wii motion plus inside of it

I have 4 Wiimotes and 2 nunchucks I used to have 1 but I got 3 for christmas And I Have all the Wii fit items and all of the Wii fit U so I need to figure out where the SD card is on the Wii U gamepad so if you have any advice I will be glad for you to help but I need to get the SD card

So I need you guys to see If you know where the SD card is so I can change the SD card to a different SD card so also I have a Wii U pro controller but I used to have a Wii but the movers stole it while we were driving to here so thats how a mover stole my Wii anyways I dont need it now because I have a Wii U so Anyone want to be friends type my code and there!

5 Remotes and 4 Nunchucks. I originally had 4 but my unknowing other got me another. I am Planning on selling one of my original Wii Remotes, so that I do not offend.

I have two wiimotes of my wii and a classic controller for emulating gamecube games on my wii

Back