How often do you clean your (2/3)DS' screen ?

• Thread starter Nurylon
  • Start date
When it's dirty, usually only the upper screen because it is annoying when there are finger prints on it.
The lower screen has a lot of scratch (on the screen protector of course) and cannot be cleaned completely. That reminds me, I have to change the screen protector!

In the 1, possibly 2 years that I had mine, I only cleaned the screens once or twice.

I clean it all the time. When I'm playing someone else's system, it makes me feel yucky. My brother never cleans his screen.

I clean mine every time I use it. I do that for all of my controllers and handhelds. I don't like having anything on them as it distracts me from playing. Plus it's better to have clean stuff than to play with smudges or other things on your controllers/handhelds. It doesn't take that long and it's a good habit to have. Makes you appreciate your things more and keeps them in better shape.
That is exactly what i do. Lol. When I first picked up my sisters Ds, It was so completely dirty you could actually see it. It was disgusting, and i could barely see her screen. I immediately Picked up a role of Bounty Paper Towels, and then I turned on a faucet. I turned the faucet off and then I rubbed the paper towel on the wet grid of the faucet. Then, I wiped off her entire DS, and then i took a try bounty paper towel and wiped off the water in straight lines, going over the screen 3 times. It left no smudges at all. Then i replaced her screen protectors with new ones, applied it correctly, and then I gave it back to her. There were no smudges at all. I do the same process to my 3ds XL once a week, every Saturday. It works great, and doesn't make you have to waste your money on a whole bunch of crap. If you WANT to buy accessories, Just go for the pack that comes with 8 pens, and 2 washcloth's. Hope this helped!

Back