How often do you use Nintendo products?

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date

How often do you use Nintendo products per week?

• >3 hours

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • 7-12

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • 13-15

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 16+

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
L

Leviathinian

I use Nintendo handhelds and consoles over 15 hours a week.

I know that sounds like a lot, but I don't really have that much to do.

Sometimes I go over 30 hours.:jawdrop::cool::D

How about you?

nintendo.jpg

Well, taking in complete consideration that Nintendo is practically my life, I'd say for certain 16+ hours ;D Nintendo has played a substantial part of my life and I cant imagine what I'd be without it!

Reactions: Magitroopa and Leviathinian
I know! Nintendo has made a big impact on my life, not just with games, but with new friends and opportunities!:)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
For the past month or two it's been under 3 hours a day. There weren't many big games this summer on Nintendo systems so I've just been playing on my PS4 and PC.

Reactions: Leviathinian
i use my 3ds about 4ish hours a day, so i choose the 16+ section. but sometimes it is a bit less i usaly use my 3ds to search stuff on the internet, watch youtube (Play games :p ) ect.

Always use your Nintendo product at least 16+ hours a day! or else it will get depressed :p yeah. The 3DS has a big impact on my life, since it led me to this forum, let me make new friends, and is a great source of entertainment. I just kinda dislike having to buy new games, since I'm shot on money.

I only use a 3DS and Wii U so probably less than 3 hours a day. My Wii U is currently collecting dust, even with Mario Kart 8 installed, :oops: Lately I've only been playing Pokemon Y and Virtue's Last Reward on your 3DS.

Therefore, I'm going to go with 7-12 hours per week.

Well, it depends, when there's a game that I like on the 3DS, it can be 3+ hours a day (but it'll never exceed 5 hours/day), unless the game itself is really short.

Though recently, it has been a while that I haven't touched my 3DS (2-3 weeks), so, she's gathering all the dust in my room (not many interesting games recently, all of my 3DS games have been beaten, and the hype train will reach its destination only at the end of the year...).

Honestly, I'll only play maybe an hour a day if I get into the Nintendo mood, mainly because I don't have a Wii U to get new games on and when it comes to my 3DS, not only do I not have most of the new games to crack on with all day, but none of the games have me addicted to be playing hours every week. 3DS could do with more western 3rd party games.

Not at all. The only Nintendo consoles I own currently are; a GC (missing some cables, still!) and a 3DS (which is gathering dust). I need to start playing it again. I guess I just lose interest. I need more games! xD

I cannot really vote in the poll because I rarely use nintendo products any more. I do have a Wii at home, however my husband and I are more into PC gaming that platform gaming. Plus my work, schooling, kids, and forums get in the way of playing games.

I use my 2ds quite often. Being a social network addict, when my phone runs out when I'm online at night, I just switch to my 2ds. Sure the internets not very fast, you can't access everything but you can access facebook, twitter and youtube. Youtube isn't too bad and i always watch an episode of something on my small 2ds screen before i go to sleep. I also have a wii in my room, thats great too for multiplayer when someones round, it also has youtube and netflix. And finally I also use my dsi quite a lot due to the camera on it. The things you can do on it are better than the 3ds. There are more functions, you can morph your face for example. It also loads quicker but you can't save as many pictures... come to think of it, I use nintendo products a lot. If it wasn't for them i'd probably leave my room in the day ;)

I'd say I play my 3DS for around 90 minutes a day these days. An hour during the day and 30 minutes before sleeping. It used to be a lot more before college started again, but even now I make sure my 3DS doesn't get lonely :cat:

Depends. If a new game comes out (like Smash for example), then I play for at least 3 hours a day. When I don't have any new games, then maybe 5 hours a week, sometimes a little more. And of course every so often I binge play an old game.

I play a ton of games on my 3DS/Wii U as I have a lot of time to kill. 16+ hours every week is my choice. But this is only if I have games at the time. At least it doesn't collect dust or anything since I use both systems alot :D.

I'm saying 16+ for me, since Nintendo is basically my life (My Odyssey and computer are the only two things NonNintendo- Everything else includes a 3DS, Wii U, Wii, and N64.)

I use my 3ds XL 5-6 hours a day when ther is a game that i still don't finished. I played it when I woke up, in the afternoon and at night before going to sleep. I am don't have a job right now so i have enough time to play my 3ds. The problem is i dont have enough money to buy 3ds cartridge.

Reactions: Sylvester87
I use mine for about 3 to 4 hours a day. I really like it. So, its 16+ per week. I love playing Nintendo games. :love:

Really looking forward to buy lots of games for my Nintendo 3ds XL. :)

Around 7 hours a day. maybe even more. 16 if it's a brand new game, and i really like it. like what i did for pokemon x, and fire emblem.

First time ever my Activity log has proven itself useful. It show that it varies a lot (Not like I did not know that). When I have a lot of time on my hands I can play up to 6 hours a day (that's when I'm sitting in an plane and alike) and on really busy days, if I open my 3ds at all it's for approx. 15 minutes.

Back