How often do you use Nintendo products?

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date

How often do you use Nintendo products per week?

• >3 hours

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • 7-12

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • 13-15

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 16+

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
O, sorry guys, filles in the poll th wrong way, it should be 16+
I just love Nintendo products, wish I could take them with me to school but therefore the systems are to expensive :/ so I use miiverse for that

O, sorry guys, filles in the poll th wrong way, it should be 16+
I just love Nintendo products, wish I could take them with me to school but therefore the systems are to expensive :/ so I use miiverse for that
Wow, you're a real nintendo-aholic aren't you? I like 3ds games but 16 hours a week is a lot. O_O Where do you get all that time? (Could I lend some, I'm always short of it. :p)

just not doing your homework.... not for all subjects though

XD If I do that my teachers might kill me. (They take homework VERY seriously.) I have two profiles so double trouble. And I also entered my exam program early on Economy and English so while those are subjects I find super easy, if I don't do my homework I will fail my exam. I suppose it's my own fault. :-/

haha it is better to do your homework and stuff, then you'll get a better job easily when you pass your exam(I think)
I do vwo, you?(sorry for not dutch people)

Yup gymnasium (the hardcore version). You?

the soft version xd atheneum
but I'm going to do hbo after this dont want to go to university

Why not? I don't think I want to go to a Dutch University but there's one in Scotland where you can study neuro-sciences which sounds crazy interesting to me. Or maybe molecular biology... You know, figuring out which part of your DNA codes for what and how you can genetically manipulate things. Or Paleo-climatology which is basically looking at rocks and determining the climate at time the rock was formed. (Which is a relevant study because knowledge about past climates helps us to predict our future). There are so many interesting studies! (I wish it was like pokémon; Gotta study 'em all.) I know going to uni is expensive but excellent students have a big chance of getting a scholarship. Anyway I'm in fifth grade now, you?

Also fifth grade, but I just want to stay close to my home and want to do my study here in Gelderland so I can easily go by train and such

Ah, my parents have some (weird) sense of adventures so they want to move anyway. So there's a big chance they will come wit me. XD

I had little or no time during this year because of my work, but every now and then I managed to play at leas an hour and a half on my 3ds. Now that I also own the wii u system and I am on holidays, I will be using them for such long hours during the same day ehehehhe Lucky ME!! Hope you can enjoy your games too!

When school is opened I don't even use it on school days sometimes but at the weekend I use it like 5 hours a day.Since school is closed now I use it 16 and up I think.I use my 3ds a lot since it is the only electronic device I own and also my computer.

Right now, less than 3.
In the summer I probably spent over 40 hours in some weeks playing acnl

I use Nintendo products daily for multiple hours... So I'd say around maybe 20 hours per week? It's just an aproximation, might be more or less.

I used to use my 3ds quite often but not now for awhile since I have other things that need to get done . So I put 3 hours at max . I used to put like 4 hours everyday on it so I would have put the last option but nah . I would rather be here instead . I simply love playing Nintendo products because they were really one of the funnest things I could do since I didn't have much friends at school . Also good good memories :)

I played my 3ds 8 hours straight and i get sicked so my mom confiscated it.One time when im playing my father
wants to break my ds because i stay all day in my bed playing LoZ:Spirit Tracks.:dead::dead:

I use my Nintendo products a lot. I mostly use my 3ds the most a have over 330 hours into my Pokemon omega Ruby. Now that I am off of school I will be playing it even more. I'm trying to complete the national Pokedex.

I don't usually exceed 7-12 hours of use out of my Nintendo products each week. Most of this time is spent over the weekends, as balancing a job and regular activities during the weekdays is hard enough. It makes for a relaxing (or sometimes not so relaxing) play session during the weekend, however, which is nice for me.

I have no life so, on average, probably about... 30-40 hours per week or something? Quite a lot, especially when I'm playing through a game specifically. Most of the time is on my Switch as I never really play any of my other consoles anymore.

Overall, when it's the latter, it can be up to 9 hours a day. Otherwise, it can be as low as 0 if, on days like now, I'm occupied with something else. Sometimes I'll binge film franchises. Either way, I'd say it's accurate that I spend half of each week on games because, as I said, I have no life.

Reactions: phofufury
I have no life so, on average, probably about... 30-40 hours per week or something? Quite a lot, especially when I'm playing through a game specifically. Most of the time is on my Switch as I never really play any of my other consoles anymore.

Overall, when it's the latter, it can be up to 9 hours a day. Otherwise, it can be as low as 0 if, on days like now, I'm occupied with something else. Sometimes I'll binge film franchises. Either way, I'd say it's accurate that I spend half of each week on games because, as I said, I have no life.
thats me to lol. I spend a lot of time playing my Switch, or watching videos on it. Like you said, sometimes it can be a lot of hours a day, or even 0. it really depends. On most weekdays, i spend a few hours on my Switch after school. On weekends, I spend more to about half the day on it. I'm homeschooled, and the coronavirus is still up lol.

Back