AC:NL How To Get Villagers' Pictures|April Fools' Day Guide

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
I should have read this before playing. I've only gotten 2 pics so far today. Should be able to get a few more though.

i got them all thanks to this guide. thanks night fury:thumbsup: also TAG have yuo saved yet? if not you could hit home and try again.

i got them all thanks to this guide. thanks night fury:thumbsup: also TAG have yuo saved yet? if not you could hit home and try again.

I don't dare face the wrath of Resetti! :D

Reactions: Reece
lol. i actualy said i wanted to reset once today and he had to get his bro because he was not in a bad mood lol. when i uslay do i say my batteries died or i dont remmeber.

I wish more argued over their catchphrase - that's the easiest!

Personally, I think that would be equally as hard... :D

No problem. :thumbsup:;):):D

Last edited by a moderator:

it would be cool if instead of just saying: ( my d-day is ******* no my b day is ********** you are wrong i am the real one), it would be cool if they said a ton of stuff at once instead of just on at a time.

Btw, is the April Fools day thing new? I don't remember it in Wild World.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice and detailed guide and if only i had ACNL i could do this :( it sounds fun :p maybe i might have the game for next year :p

lol. you should get it @POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST. also you have a eu 3ds right @nightfury123? does it have any other holidays than america.
Well, obviously April Fools' Day is in the European version too, but I'm not sure if it's in other versions. But there are exclusive events which are only in the Japanese version i.e. Bean Day. If you wanted to do that event you'd have to buy the Japanese port (Animal Crossing: Jump Out!).

i have a bunch of friends that have the japanese version and ones that have the eu version i was just wondering because i realy like the special events

i have a bunch of friends that have the japanese version and ones that have the eu version i was just wondering because i realy like the special events
OK. ;)

Back