Closed Humble Bundle EU give-away (Wii U)

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
Nrt6beL.png

So, this week I got my very first Humble Bundle! Since I only have a 3DS I couldn't redeem the Wii U codes. Lucky you. :cool: This contest/give-away is EU only. (For NA-region users, click here for @Marc 's give-away.) Please read everything before posting!

Which games?
  • Affordable Space Adventures
Entries: @Greedling with a reason why he wants the game

• Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Entries:
@Zukrad with a (very) short story via PM
@Mikaya with a little something why she wants the game.
  • Freedom Planet
Entries: @CheeseFlavouredCake with a drawing of Bulbasaur
  • Darksiders II
Entries: @eonia with a reason why he wants the game
  • Swords and Soldiers II
Entries: -
  • Runbow
Entries: @Shinzai with a little something why he wants the game.

What do you have to do get these?
I like to do contests skill over luck. So to keep matters fair, you now need at least a bit of both. ;)

1. Pick your game. (ONE please, other should stand a chance too)
  2. Check your post count, you should have at least 10 posts under your post count here at the forum (go to your profile and find Messages).
  • a) Make some art! :artist: Suggestions: drawing, ripping some crazy dance moves, mosaic, epic football moves, write a song, play some music on a violin/piano/guitar/flute/trombone/whatevs, make some very awesome braids in a random persons hair, dress up a naked statue in home made clothing, bake a pie too beautiful to eat, write poetry or a story or come up with something awesome and arty yourself.
  • b) Alternatively:Write a little something about why you want the game. (Do you promise to take good care of it?) It doesn't have to be a whole page long, just pour heart and soul in it. (I need to feed my demon pets.) :D
Either PM me your entry or (if you feel comfortable with that) post it in this thread!

NOTES:

• This give-away is EU region only, since the codes are regionlocked.
  • As of now, I'm only giving away Wii U codes. It would be REALLY appreciated if someone wanted to add 3DS codes from the bundle to the give-away but until then it's Wii U only. Same goes for a Citizens of Earth code. :)
  • I will ask a few other Pedian members to help pick the winners.
  • Start your post with "Unicorn!" (So I know you read the whole thing. ;))
  • Only one game per competitor

Last edited:
Reactions: Shin, 3dsatackman, 18 and 6 others
One is NA only and the other is Wii U only... *procedes to unload shotgun on his head*

Reactions: Big Yoshi
One is NA only and the other is Wii U only... *procedes to unload shotgun on his head*
Sorry, I have a 3ds myself, so I used up those. :p

I will probably wait until the bonus games are revealed, because those games don't interest me in the slightest. xD

Nice giveaway btw, very generous of you. ;)

I will probably wait until the bonus games are revealed, because those games don't interest me in the slightest. xD

Nice giveaway btw, very generous of you. ;)
Affordable space adventures is supposed to be awesome though.

Just giving back really. After being a member for over a year I figured it was about time I did a proper give-away. :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Unicorn :p

I'm picking Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

This one is actually not for me, but for a friend that's living in Spain (since, like 3 years ago iirc), so I thought that Shantae would be a nice gift for him (Because, why not?).

This one is actually not for me, but for a friend that's living in Spain (since, like 3 years ago iirc), so I thought that Shantae would be a nice gift for him (Because, why not?).
Sure. :) Usually I'd say you should play the game yourself, but since up to now no one has claimed it, it's fine. :) You do have to make an entry though!

Reactions: Zukrad
Sure. :) Usually I'd say you should play the game yourself, but since up to now no one has claimed it, it's fine. :) You do have to make an entry though!

Sure, give me a sec

Its so cool you're doing this. If I had done it I would have tried to sell/trade them. :)

Its so cool you're doing this. If I had done it I would have tried to sell/trade them. :)
Ah well. All my friends already have these games and I don't think I'd be the only one selling humble bundle games. Besides, I got at least 3 games thanks to the Pedia, so to balance my karma this seems fair. :p

Also: Today the Bonus games will be announced!!

Your entry is fine. Very short. :p Do remember, if you win I do want some proof of your friend downloading the game (Just post the download screen and something with your username on it) so I know you didn't resell it. :) It would be a bit unfair otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn. No one ever does giveaways for Australian Games...Oh well! This is super duper generous of you though, I'd just hoard them all :rotfl:

Darn. No one ever does giveaways for Australian Games...Oh well! This is super duper generous of you though, I'd just hoard them all :rotfl:
Actually, Australia belongs to the same region as Europe (weird but true), so you should be able to use these gamecodes as well. You could always compete and if you win and the code doesn't work I'll just give it to the next. ;)

Actually, Australia belongs to the same region as Europe (weird but true), so you should be able to use these gamecodes as well. You could always compete and if you win and the code doesn't work I'll just give it to the next. ;)
That sounds like a good idea. ;) I'll enter for Shantae and the Pirates Curse, I'll post the art thingy tomorrow probably.

That sounds like a good idea. ;) I'll enter for Shantae and the Pirates Curse, I'll post the art thingy tomorrow probably.
Sure! :D Well, so far, four games, and 2 entries!

Unicorn. I wanna enter for affordable space adventures..i'll do something within a few days. I have a question. can you change the game you pick?

Unicorn. I wanna enter for affordable space adventures..i'll do something within a few days. I have a question. can you change the game you pick?
Yes you can! I look forward to seeing your entry! :3

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE: New games have been added: Swords and Soldiers II and Runbow. Both are quite well-known indies and they're up for grabs! get yourself a game! (@Mikaya tagging yu since we know the bonus games now)

I pick Runbow
A lot of the games I've been playing and replaying are quite serious (for example Undertale for the first time, replaying devil survivor overclocked and more that I can't be bothered to list at this current moment in time) so I looked at Runbow and it looks like it could be really fun, I have already played Freedom Planet (got it with IndieBox which was really cool) and I have to say it was great, again I was looking for something a little more laid back so I think Runbow is perfect, unless it's not then I'm screwed.

I pick Runbow
A lot of the games I've been playing and replaying are quite serious (for example Undertale for the first time, replaying devil survivor overclocked and more that I can't be bothered to list at this current moment in time) so I looked at Runbow and it looks like it could be really fun, I have already played Freedom Planet (got it with IndieBox which was really cool) and I have to say it was great, again I was looking for something a little more laid back so I think Runbow is perfect, unless it's not then I'm screwed.
Sure thing! Your entry has been added! To make it count you will have to post the magical word though. (Did you read the entire thread?) Which leads to my question, I thought the indie box was NA only? Are you sure your 3DS is PAL region?

Yes I'm sure I can show you if you want (I'm English btw) IndieBox is in quite lot of countries including England

Yes I'm sure I can show you if you want (I'm English btw) IndieBox is in quite lot of countries including England
Okay. Still need the magical word. ;) (Whaaat?! A magical word? Yes! Read the thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back