Closed Humble Bundle EU give-away (Wii U)

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Still need the magical word. ;) (Whaaat?! A magical word? Yes! Read the thread!)
Sorry Unicorn lol

Reactions: PersonSP
Could I maybe change my entry to Freedom Planet? Sorry if it's annoying, but I just read a little about it and it seems pretty cool.

Could I maybe change my entry to Freedom Planet? Sorry if it's annoying, but I just read a little about it and it seems pretty cool.
Sure! Not annoying at all, no worries. ;)

Still 2 games with no entries!! I'll close this thread on Sunday so you'd better hurry!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Unicorn! :giggle::giggle:
I choose Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for 3ds!

I like Shantae series beacause When I was a kid. I got a Game Boy Color and Shantae for my birthday. I beat this game a lot of times, and this is my favourite platform game for Game Boy Color! I will be very happy If I win this game!

tumblr_msz35dUyUW1qjdbzao1_500.gif

I choose Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for 3ds!

• As of now, I'm only giving away Wii U codes. It would be REALLY appreciated if someone wanted to add 3DS codes from the bundle to the give-away but until then it's Wii U only. Same goes for a Citizens of Earth code. :)

:/

Last edited:
Reactions: Shin
Ah, well I guess Zukrad kind of solved the problem already. Sorry, as for now, only Wii U codes!

Unicorn! ^^

After thinking about a little, I may be interested in Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. (Sorry for the change of heart, I guess I didn't give any of the games a chance). :p

Why I want the game:

I've been hearing good things about this game, so, I would like to see for myself. I haven't played any of the games from the Shantae series, so perhaps this will be a decent title to introduce me to it (and hopefully it'll encourage me to play the other games). I saw a trailer - and it looks pretty fun, fast paced, colorful, and action-packed! Seems like my kind of game! Shantae is an adorable little character!. I generally enjoy 2D side-scrolling adventure platformers. I like how she's a half-genie, but does that mean she'd really grant the wishes of someone?. It'd be nice to play a game other than Splatoon (which is still awesome, but would like to increase my collection of Wii U games).

Unicorn! ^^

After thinking about a little, I may be interested in Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. (Sorry for the change of heart, I guess I didn't give any of the games a chance). :p

Why I want the game:

I've been hearing good things about this game, so, I would like to see for myself. I haven't played any of the games from the Shantae series, so perhaps this will be a decent title to introduce me to it (and hopefully it'll encourage me to play the other games). I saw a trailer - and it looks pretty fun, fast paced, colorful, and action-packed! Seems like my kind of game! Shantae is an adorable little character!. I generally enjoy 2D side-scrolling adventure platformers. I like how she's a half-genie, but does that mean she'd really grant the wishes of someone?. It'd be nice to play a game other than Splatoon (which is still awesome, but would like to increase my collection of Wii U games).
You've been added!
@CheeseFlavouredCake and @Greedling please submit your entries before Sunday so I can pick the winners quickly. (Though as of right now, I don't think it will be that hard xD)

Reactions: Shin and Mikaya
I'll submit something tonight

Last edited:

Sue. xD must be Arc's real name :p

It appears you haven't added me yet! >.</

Woops! Must have forgotten to save.

COOL

Thanks! :D If you like (and you have an European Wii U) you can still join the competition.

Here's a short story.
I really just chose to enter for a game that looked most appealing to me. I really need some more games for my wii u since like most of us i'm not rich nor do i have alot of money. Honestly it looks really cool

Unicorn!
I want dakrsiders 2 and I want it becuase I dont find it in the shop near me, and its difficult to me to get new games for me because im a student and I dont have a lot of money, except the money what my parents give to me

You know what I'm wondering. Who's gonna win Rubow?

Have to drop out due to technical difficulties sorry.

Have to drop out due to technical difficulties sorry.
What? What happened?? :eek:
Here's a short story.
I really just chose to enter for a game that looked most appealing to me. I really need some more games for my wii u since like most of us i'm not rich nor do i have alot of money. Honestly it looks really cool
Sure. :D
Unicorn!
I want dakrsiders 2 and I want it becuase I dont find it in the shop near me, and its difficult to me to get new games for me because im a student and I dont have a lot of money, except the money what my parents give to me
You've been added! (Excellent choice!)

@CheeseFlavouredCake please send your entry as soon as possible!

Everyone else: still no entries for Swords and Soldiers II! Enter quickly!

What? What happened?? :eek:

Sure. :D

You've been added! (Excellent choice!)

@CheeseFlavouredCake please send your entry as soon as possible!

Everyone else: still no entries for Swords and Soldiers II! Enter quickly!
Wii's downloads doesn't want to work. :/ tried downloading an update and it just doesn't. I'll try get it sorted out tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back