Offering Humble Bundle Shop Reworked!

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
No, sadly. Most games are only for Steam, since that it what Humble Bundle sells. I don't have a smartphone so I don't get the mobile bundles, and they have only done 2 3ds and Wii U bundles, and are unlikely to do any more.

Five Nights at Freddies 3 - 135 pc
Goat Simulator: GOATY (All DLC) - 525 pc

please.

I'm actually leaving this morning for over a week. I'm volunteering at a summer camp. I'll be very happy to sell these to you later, when I get back. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Actually I would buy Shantae and pirates curse for 500 pc if that's alright

But can you save for me not enough pic yet
I don't save games for people. It gets way too complicated. Also the price is 850 playcoins not 500, and I don't really feel like selling it for less. Are you still interested in making the trade? What game were you wanting to trade?

@Auron I'm back from camp and will be able to make the sale soon. :)

I don't save games for people. It gets way too complicated. Also the price is 850 playcoins not 500, and I don't really feel like selling it for less. Are you still interested in making the trade? What game were you wanting to trade?

@Auron I'm back from camp and will be able to make the sale soon. :)
Click on my link and look for what you want to trade

Click on my link and look for what you want to trade
But I might wait and sell some stuff first then but it If game is still available

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing from your shop interests me. I already have the Isabelle theme, don't have a Wii U and you aren't able to transfer discounts to other systems.

Are you getting anything new in soon

More specifically 3DS and Wii U games

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not. These are all left over from Humble Bundles, and are the games I didn't want. For me to get more games here there would need to be a Humble Bundle with enough games that I want to warrant me buying the whole bundle. It's very unlikely that they will do any 3ds or Wii U bundles in the future. It's more likely that they will do a Switch Bundle sometime, but that is also a low probability to happen anytime quickly.

Also would you mind editing you comments together into single replies. I don't like a bunch of short replies clogging up the thread, when they could easily be grouped together.

What's the lowest you can do for runbow for Wii U I was thinking 350-400pc if that's alright I thought price was a little high

I'm keeping the price as it is. By the playcoin to dollar ratio it would normally be 2548 playcoins. It's literally already 80% off discount. It would love to give it to you cheaper, but I also have to make this still a good deal for me. Just make a few more quality posts and you'll have enough to afford it.

I'm keeping the price as it is. By the playcoin to dollar ratio it would normally be 2548 playcoins. It's literally already 80% off discount. It would love to give it to you cheaper, but I also have to make this still a good deal for me. Just make a few more quality posts and you'll have enough to afford it.
Ok thanks I will plan on buying it later if it's still available

You can have it for 500 if you want. I don't mind taking the 10 pc off so you can get it a little sooner.

You can have it for 500 if you want. I don't mind taking the 10 pc off so you can get it a little sooner.
Could you do 480 I need to save some pc

I'll leave it a 500. I still need this to work for me, and it's already a huge discount. I'm sure you'll find that 20 playcoins can be easily earned by finding some interesting topics and making some quality posts.

Even at 500 playcoins you're getting a $15 game for (the playcoin equivalent of) $3.

If you really don't want to spend the extra 20 playcoins, you don't have too, and can just save them for something else.

New Games have been added from the new Telltale Bundle. More games will be revealed on Tuesday, so depending on whether or not I decide to keep them, there might be more games then as well.

Reactions: Dark Link
Added even more Telltale games, including The Walking Dead: 400 Days dlc, and The Wolf Among Us!

it's $19.99

Reactions: Dark Link
Just finished trading and it went great! I would highly reccomend buying or trading from this shop!
(Will upload proof tomorrow my computer is being stupid)

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Titan souls available?

Back