Offering Humble Bundle Shop Reworked!

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
No they aren't. Song of the deep was developed by Insomniac Games, and Child of Light was developed bu Ubisoft Montreal. Are you interested in purchasing it though, or were you just asking a question?

No they aren't. Song of the deep was developed by Insomniac Games, and Child of Light was developed bu Ubisoft Montreal. Are you interested in purchasing it though, or were you just asking a question?
I was just wondering cause the art style was interesting.

10/9/2017: Update! Added a bunch of RPG Maker Creation Software and a couple of games made in RPG Maker Software. Prices as low as 85 Playcoins.

I would like to get
Remnants of Isolation
and Pale Echoes.

Alrighty! I will start a PM with you. :)

kk

I just bought 2 games and they both loaded and installed smoothly. Also I am happy with how the transaction was handled and would recommend getting any thing you might be interested in from the shop. Thank you @TribstyAnn . Blow is screen shots as proof of buying and installing both games.
22339369_1952751504740041_8977251584762375394_o.png

22339599_1952752101406648_1990274796990236589_o.png

Reactions: TribstyAnn
UPDATE: 10/11/2017
Added RPG Maker XP, a classic favorite, and two more RPG Maker made games.

I'll take Deadly Sin and Deadly Sin 2 please.

I'll start a PM with you again :)

840 PC for rpg maker xp?

Did you not get RPG MV's tier in the bundle? I'll be interested in buying that if you do though since I need that version :p

840 PC for rpg maker xp?
Yes... Is that really expensive or something? I just based the pc prices off of the MSRP that was listed on the bundle. If you are interested in buying it, I can start a PM with you and negotiate the price.

Did you not get RPG MV's tier in the bundle? I'll be interested in buying that if you do though since I need that version :p
No I did not. It was a $50 tier, and if I did I would have kept RPG Maker MV for myself instead of selling it. Sorry.

Bought 2 more rpg games and they both installed smoothly. Blow is proof of what I bought .
22538602_1958141027534422_6030432395396798332_o.png

Thanks for the games :cat: I will enjoy them when I can get to play them.

Yes... Is that really expensive or something? I just based the pc prices off of the MSRP that was listed on the bundle. If you are interested in buying it, I can start a PM with you and negotiate the price.

No I did not. It was a $50 tier, and if I did I would have kept RPG Maker MV for myself instead of selling it. Sorry.

No, I was asking if I could buy for 840? (Since the price is 849, and I was trying to negotiate lol, the price is alright)

Oh... XD I didn't even notice that it was slightly different than the price I posted. Now I get it. Yes! That price is acceptable. I will start a PM with you right now. :)

Mini-Update: 11/12/2017 I got the Trusted Trader Banner! I don't know if it means anything to anybody here, but it's exciting for me. :) And it's even the day before my birthday! Early birthday present.

Reactions: Duffy, TheUltimateC, Dark Link and 1 other person
Reactions: TribstyAnn and Duffy
11/20/2017: Most games from the Humble Care Package Bundle have been added. As always, 100% of all money I pay for bundles goes to charity. Includes some of my favorite games like Stardew Valley and Psychonauts. I like Stardew Valley so much that I bought it a second time on Switch.

Reactions: Dark Link
Will you take all the current play coins I have for Stardew Valley? I always wanted to try the game but I'm short of some play coins ;-;
(Also Mighty No. 9 so I can eperience how bad it is)

Back