Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors... Good or bad?

• Thread starter Shartimue
  • Start date
It looks really interesting, I like how the Zelda series added a little more towards the dungeon searching, puzzle solving theme! I've heard a lot of people comparing it to Dynasty Warriors, and I don't wanna judge it too much on it's trailer, since not much footage has been shown of the game as yet, but it looks good. Until then we don't know what to expect. The Wii U needs anything it can get, and if Dynasty Warriors fans would buy the game, then fine by me. I never played Dynasty Warriors, so it would be cool to try out something with similar gameplay in the Zelda franchise.

looking promising. It might turn out be really good, so far it sounds interesting. I like how there are aspects of LOZ included in this spin-off.

Its style is kindve like a conquest type game and stuff so im not sure but i think there are varying views.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a very advanced and excited game for a Zelda game and I think it is the most of all . I love the gameplay that I saw on some videos and it is totally worth it in any most case . especially if you like fighting games . This game is like more with the fighting in Zelda games instead of questing . It is a really good and unique game :D

I don't own the game yet!! hahaha I think my view is already clear so far ahhahah Anyway I think it is worth if you like the zelda universe. In my case it happens that I am not quite into the Dynasty warriors series but I love zelda games. So to me game is worth, maybe because it gives a sense of freshness to the zelda series and have you taken a look at the bosses and the amazing graphics on the game? Come on!!

Its great, but its not a Zelda game in the sense of Dungeons and stuff, but it is still lots of fun and pretty great overall

When I got it on the release date, the gameplay was completely fresh for me, because Id never played a dynasty Warriors game before. I liked the game, and got the "Hero of hyrule pack". The dlc adds so much to the game, and if you like the game, the dlc is kind of a must buy because of all the content. But no skull kid?

I thought it was great! Naturally, I wasn’t expecting quite a few of the things in the game, such as Cia being a new villain, playable characters other than Link, and more. But overall, the game was one of my favorite Wii U games, so when the 3DS version released, I knew I had to have it. :p

Back