Gen 6 I battled someone with a Latios that mega evolved?!

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I was battling a random player in Pokemon X/Y, and we were having a fair match. Until when I knocked out all his Pokemon and he only had one left: He had a Shiny Latios. I tried using Salamence's Dragon Claw but he Mega Evolved it into Mega Latios!?
pokemon-x-y-mega-latias-latios-gameplay.jpg

That's exactly how it looked, I did not take this picture but you can find the information on this website:http://www.product-reviews.net/2014/02/27/pokemon-x-and-y-mega-latios-latias-gameplay/
Now, all I want to ask is how do you get this Latiosite/Latiasite? Does anyone have one already or is this probably by using hacks/
Please let me know and feel free to leave a comment down below.

wow ! you are one lucky person :p and the person thats got it is even luckier :p haha did he wipe out you whole team ? lol i really wonder how that person got it ! dang i really one one :p then i can wipe out someone else's team :p

wow ! you are one lucky person :p and the person thats got it is even luckier :p haha did he wipe out you whole team ? lol i really wonder how that person got it ! dang i really one one :p then i can wipe out someone else's team :p
yes, basically. I had my Salamence, Greninja and Aegislash left. My Salamence has a speed stat of 245 with 31IV's in speed, but his Dragon Pulse obliterated the rest of my team. The health of my Pokemon went away like a Lv 1 Pokemon's health would go if you hit it with a level 50 Greninja's surf.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
yes, basically. I had my Salamence, Greninja and Aegislash left. My Salamence has a speed stat of 245 with 31IV's in speed, but his Dragon Pulse obliterated the rest of my team. The health of my Pokemon went away like a Lv 1 Pokemon's health would go if you hit it with a level 50 Greninja's surf.
wow :p ?! lol its probably OP as its base stats are already BOSS ! and the mega makes it unstoppable :p

Reactions: 532
wow :p ?! lol its probably OP as its base stats are already BOSS ! and the mega makes it unstoppable :p
yes, that's very likely.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
yes, that's very likely.
i really hope its not a hacked pokemon :p
because i want it :p
you too ?

you too ?
Obviously. :p Who doesn't want it? After all, the stones and Pokemon were fond in the game's code itself.

you too ?

As AliHammad said, that seems more than obvious that it's hacked. Well, I guess that the 3DS is no longer safe.

Obviously. :p Who doesn't want it? After all, the stones and Pokemon were fond in the game's code itself.

I think that it'll be given through Mystery Gift, thus explaining that we'll have to get to a specific location in order to get it. Maybe we'll even get Latios/Latias as Kalos-Native Pokémons :D !

As AliHammad said, that seems more than obvious that it's hacked. Well, I guess that the 3DS is no longer safe.

I think that it'll be given through Mystery Gift, thus explaining that we'll have to get to a specific location in order to get it. Maybe we'll even get Latios/Latias as Kalos-Native Pokémons :D !
yeah ! i really hope so ! that would be good news if it were and i like the idea of catching it instead of receiving it :p

yeah ! i really hope so ! that would be good news if it were and i like the idea of catching it instead of receiving it :p

As long as it won't be one of those Pokémons who like to roam around the whole region (In that case, it isn't fun at all).
But if it's a "static" Pokemon, that would okay !
As for their distribution, I guess that Pokemon X will get Latios and Y will get Latias (if we compare the colors of the X and the Y and Lati@s' colors. Otherwise, it will rest on the science (X will get Latias while Y get Latios).

As long as it won't be one of those Pokémons who like to roam around the whole region (In that case, it isn't fun at all).
But if it's a "static" Pokemon, that would okay !
As for their distribution, I guess that Pokemon X will get Latios and Y will get Latias (if we compare the colors of the X and the Y and Lati@s' colors. Otherwise, it will rest on the science (X will get Latias while Y get Latios).
Exactly! What if they are more rare than Shiny Pokemon?! :eek:

Exactly! What if they are more rare than Shiny Pokemon?! :eek:

Imagine... Kalos-Native Shiny Lati@s. They'd ask for an Arceus or a Mew for sure !

Imagine... Kalos-Native Shiny Lati@s. They'd ask for an Arceus or a Mew for sure !
Well, obviously. i se people asking for an Arceus just to trade a Rogenrolla. Ridiculous.

It's a hacked item. With a PowerSave, you can insert unlimited items in your game. Chances are that Latios you battled was a pokegen'd mon as well that was transferred with Poke Bank.

It's a hacked item. With a PowerSave, you can insert unlimited items in your game. Chances are that Latios you battled was a pokegen'd mon as well that was transferred with Poke Bank.
Oh so that's why. Thanks for letting me know.

That person most likely used an action replay or cheating device because mega latios and latias were not announced officially. They were discovered by hackers. I just really wish the mega stones are officially distributed. Man that would be so awesome.

That person most likely used an action replay or cheating device because mega latios and latias were not announced officially. They were discovered by hackers. I just really wish the mega stones are officially distributed. Man that would be so awesome.
They are bound to be distributed some point in the game's lifetime. However, this got me thinking. How did he manage to hack the game after update 1.2? The update blocked out all the hacks, so it must be a dev that decompiled the game to find the file.

They are bound to be distributed some point in the game's lifetime. However, this got me thinking. How did he manage to hack the game after update 1.2? The update blocked out all the hacks, so it must be a dev that decompiled the game to find the file.

Or he did it before the 1.2 Update. Decompiling a 3DS Game for now is strictly impossible, the closest result would either be Assembler or Hexadecimal. However, accessing memory on runtime is easier than what you think, so I guess he "modified" an address who contain the number of Mega-Lati@site, thus allowing him to have it.

Or he did it before the 1.2 Update. Decompiling a 3DS Game for now is strictly impossible, the closest result would either be Assembler or Hexadecimal. However, accessing memory on runtime is easier than what you think, so I guess he "modified" an address who contain the number of Mega-Lati@site, thus allowing him to have it.
Yes. I have some basic knowledge of coding, so I know that he would have used that sort of program.
Modifying an address file on the 3DS can actually lead to Nintendo blocking your 3DS from downloading/accessing content permanently, so it must have been a risky move.

Yes. I have some basic knowledge of coding, so I know that he would have used that sort of program.
Modifying an address file on the 3DS can actually lead to Nintendo blocking your 3DS from downloading/accessing content permanently, so it must have been a risky move.

Not necessarily. If he modified it on runtime, then, Nintendo won't notice it, unless the change was made during he was connected to Internet.
If he modified the address from the ROM, yes there would have been a risk, and he would had to code an 'event' to get the Mega-Stone.

Also, maybe he used one of the 3DS Development Consoles/Kit...

Back