I didn't see this Fortnite Nintendo Switch bundle coming

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yeah, I saw this, and it actually looks pretty cool for someone like me who loves Fortnite and collecting everything there is to get. However, I do believe they could have made the skin more “appetizing”, if you catch my drift. Like, this is literally just a reskin of Archetype. Maybe they could’ve made an entirely new skin with Cappy on his/her head?

Just a few ideas, but nevertheless, the skin and other goodies are quite cool. And the VBucks would be an apexcellent boost as well. That’s like one free Battle Pass!

I mean fortnite is a pretty popular game now, especially with little kids for some reason . So it makes sense that they would try to make a bundle for Nintendo switch for some parent to give their kid if they like fortnite. The bundle really doesn't seem worth it to me cause its just addons to a free game that cost like $15 dollars or so by itself without the console but you do you. Personally Id rather get a smash bundle or splatoon 2 bundle but those are just the games I really like.

I was expecting Smash Bros. Ultimate and Pokemon Let's GO bundles, but Fortnite was not one the games I was expecting to get an official bundle. The good news is, it's priced the same as a regular Nintendo Switch.

The bundle includes (for $300 US) :
  • The Nintendo Switch console, dock and joycons.
  • The regular package accessories: joycon grip, ac adapter, HDMI cable and dock.
  • Fortnite full game download (it's free lol).
  • Double Helix Set (a unique character outfit, back bling, glider and pickaxe).
  • 1,000 V-bucks in Fortnite.

DnVPkUkU0AE5Auz.jpg

@SkyHuntress Nintendo said, "it's a bundle royal" :eyes2:
Now that I think about it, Nintendo provides Epic Games some kind of ummm priority I guess? I keep forgetting the word. Basically, a ton of games in Nintendo's first party lineup are made from Unreal Engine 4, which we all know (i think, idk what yall been doing the past few years lol) is owned by, well, Epic Games. So it isn't really that much of a surprise to get compatibility with fortnite codes and vbucks cards and the like. What would be surprising is Fortnite: Battle Royale on the Wii U lol. Plus, the Double Helix Bundle (idkwhat it's called) and 1000 vbucks aren't that surprising either. It's a great deal if you're into fortnite, as it saves you 10 dollars i think.

Back