I don't like Monster Hunter

• Thread starter Barmont
  • Start date
Barmont

Barmont

Not much, just killing dragons and eating gods
Towns Folk
I've played Monster Hunter 3 many times, and just got MH4U demo yesterday, but I really don't like Monster Hunter. Besides, I love God Eater and Soul Sacrifice (Sony-exclusive hunting games).

What do I do? I won't buy a Vita just to play these games D:
Do you think there's a possibility for God Eater 2 coming to the New 3DS?

Reactions: faustine and 18
Well, coming to the MH thread just to hate on it isn't the best idea and for the question about God Eater, this isn't a God Eater forum xD

Reactions: faustine and blinboy
Didn't mean to offend, just asking MH fans opinion '-'

Reactions: pokemonchase22
Well, to answer the question about God Eater 2, I highly doubt it. They would have to pretty much completely remake it because the 3DS (even the New 3DS) doesn't have to power that the Vita has and it also has 2 screens. Plus, I doubt that Sony would let it go to the 3DS because the Vita isn't doin that great, so it needs as many good exclusives as it can get.

Reactions: Barmont
Sony can't afford to lose any of its popular vita series to nintendo, so I doubt that either of those games will be coming to the 3ds. Sorry friend

tbh, God eater 2 is only an easier version of the mh series, but it is good based on its story.
Square enix won't release it to the n3ds/nintendo systems anytime soon(this I can guarantee)
:)

Last I checked, it was from Namco Bandai lol

Reactions: StrawberryMilk
Oh yeah, Must have been thinking about another game lol, sorry. My mistake X3

Ah well, I've only played a couple of the older games (one on the DS, I believe), and I didn't think they were so bad..but as Raptor said, it's probably not in your best interest to come to a sub-forum and sort of diss their game. .-. Only praise exists here! xDD

Well people, thanks for the answers, and I'm really sorry for starting this thread...

...but I don't really hate MH, and if I'm talking about it, I thought I should post this thread on Monster Hunter sub-forum.
Hope you all understand :)

(I'm a noob, just kill me already)

Reactions: StrawberryMilk
Well people, thanks for the answers, and I'm really sorry for starting this thread...

...but I don't really hate MH, and if I'm talking about it, I thought I should post this thread on Monster Hunter sub-forum.

Haha that's fine man. Monster Hunter is definitely not a series for everyone

Reactions: faustine and Barmont

Ok. *kills you*

Well everybody has their hates and likes so it doesn't really matter but monster hunter is a nice series to me .

I like Monster Hunter but I prefer the Gods Eater games as well by a wide margin. Real story, anime art style, cool monsters, awesome attacks and presentation, Alissa is hot - why would I not prefer it? :giggle:

Didn't mean to offend, just asking MH fans opinion '-'
well at least you got the game and decided to try the demo

I have to say that I hated Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate when it was for the 3ds . I really didn't understand the controls and it was all more confusing . But when Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo came out . I tried it and it was more easier to understand , Now I like the game series very much :D All of us have different tastes so yeah ;)

I'm curious as to why you don't like MH? ^^ I'd like to know more!

I'm curious as to why you don't like MH? ^^ I'd like to know more!

I'm probably on the same boat as Barmont. I don't find the MH series very appealing, to be honest. Actually, I don't even like God Eater or Soul Sacrifice either. None of these types of games interest me, at the very least. They all fall under the same genre I don't give much attention to nowadays. xD

I'm probably on the same boat as Barmont. I don't find the MH series very appealing, to be honest. Actually, I don't even like God Eater or Soul Sacrifice either. None of these types of games interest me, at the very least. They all fall under the same genre I don't give much attention to nowadays. xD
The thing is that you just don't like the genre, we're curious as to why Harmony doesn't like MH in particular

Back