I don't see much of a difference from a Wii U and a DS?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
Really? The wiiu and DS have HUGE differences, mainly the graphic comparison, as graphics on DS games that are 2D and especially 3D are pixely, mean while the wiiu is the strongest and most expensive console nintendo has made and everything looks sleek and beatiful (unless the game wants to be purposly pixely, which some games are doing that now). Also, the wiiu is not even portable, as the gamepad can only go like 20 maximum before the connection between it and the console lose connection, unless of course you have and outlet in your leg and 4 hands, in which case you can hold the console with 1, TV with the other, and have the gamepad in your final two while you walk around.

OK, for 1 the Wii U is not really portable. It's more of a home device, meant to stay in your house and play. It's a bit like an Xbox, just with different games and setups. The 3ds was meant as a portable devise, like when you are traveling or just not at the house. You can play it anywhere you want. The point of making the Wii U and a 3ds was because they wanted to make more money, and for the people. There are ENORMOUS differences, and if you have both you can see the differences VERY obviously. The graphics is the main difference. For those who want to play their favorite games on a bigger screen(On their TV or on the Wii U itself, it can do both) and with more features, or with better quality, they bought the Wii U. The Wii U has Better graphics/quality, you can play it on a big screen, and it is more of a stationary home-friendly device. The 3ds XL is great(I have 1) and it has good quality, just not as good as the Wii u. But it does not have to have as good quality because it is a mobile devise that has a much smaller screen. If you don't see the differences, you must not have ever played 1 of them at all.

Well their is almost no simlarities between wii u and nintedo ds
But their many diffrens between them like -
Wii u has way to better graphics then nintedo ds

Wii u has lot of features which nintendo ds do not have

Wii u is lot expensive than nintedo ds
And many more yeah but is not portable tho.

sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif
Well...I don't know what to say. The Wii U is much larger than the 3DS. One plays in 3D the other doesn't. One is portable and the other sure you can play on the Wii U pad but you stray too far from the console and you lose connection.

Do you mean that the dual screen or how playing the Wii U is sort of like playing a titan sized 3DS...I'm so confused.

sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif
Well...I don't know what to say. The Wii U is much larger than the 3DS. One plays in 3D the other doesn't. One is portable and the other sure you can play on the Wii U pad but you stray too far from the console and you lose connection.

Do you mean that the dual screen or how playing the Wii U is sort of like playing a titan sized 3DS...I'm so confused.
Wait a second! Is he asking diffrence between nintedo 3ds and wii u ? I thought he asking diffrencen between ds and wii u all right there are these diffrence between nintedo 3ds and wii u-

3ds has 3d game play whereas wii u don't
have. Wii games graphics are way to better that nintedo 3ds .wii u is much larger than 3ds andthere many others diffrences between them.

Its the same difference as in a Bullock and Lamborghini

244329_Bullock%20Cart%20Ride_1.JPG

VS

01-2016-lamborghini-aventador-sv-fd.jpg

Sorry for being so direct but its really late and I need to sleep :yawn: :hilarious:

I know this thread is a couple days old, but comparing Wii U to a 3DS is like comparing a brick to a pillow. One's big, one's small... one has a carry case, the other doesn't leave the house. Physical differences aside, apart from some exclusives, the software is kind of similar...

Wii U
  • Literal Console
  • Stays put
  • No real interaction between both screens
DS
  • Handheld
  • Goes everywhere
  • Real interaction between both screens
As stated above, there are HUGE differences between the two, and I don't really think there's any similarity...

Reactions: Gecko
Yeah. N is completley right. They're two extremely different consoles, and just because they were produced by the same company doesn't mean that they're the same. I also like how N pointed out the difference in interaction between the player and the screem. Nice post N :)

Reactions: 3905
Yeah. N is completley right. They're two extremely different consoles, and just because they were produced by the same company doesn't mean that they're the same. I also like how N pointed out the difference in interaction between the player and the screem. Nice post N :)
It's what I do :D
But yea, just because they both have their own screen doesn't automatically make them pretty much the same thing.
Otherwise have fun tryna load a game like Pokken or something on a DS

Back