I hate my 2DS!!! (Advise?)

• Thread starter Fluzzy
  • Start date
Considering I just a 3DS on July 24,2016 from the Close 5 app for only $50 its really good condition. So you should use the app and search 3DS and make offers to sellers to get 3DS's for like $50 to $70. Its a great app and the sellers are honest. Ireally recommend and by the the you should sell your 2DS on the close 5 app im sure someone would buy it!!
Okay, thank you for the advise! I'll check them out for sure ;)
I know a good solution. if you have a youtube account, make a video of you smashing it to peices! then monotize it! you could probably get a few dollars out of it.
I would never destroy something that somebody could use happily just to be greedy.

Okay, thank you for the advise! I'll check them out for sure ;)

I would never destroy something that somebody could use happily just to be greedy.
well you could make a video saying you want to trade it for a 3ds and that it still works just fine or try and trade it on craigslist

For some reason I couldn't let go of my 2ds in the end. I just love it so much. Its amazingly comfortable and it's really not that bad at portability. I don't know about you, but I just personally like it a lot now. Also I really love the start and select buttons placement, and I love the jingle of money left in my pocket! It's amazing to think that I was so ungrateful for what I had, even though I got it for free!

Where can I sell it? I don't want to sell on eBay or Amazon.

GameStop has a selling feature online and in store I think. But if you aren't willing to use eBay or Amazon... There's not many places that you can sell and buy for less than twenty bucks..

You should not update the system.
You should not buy any game digitally.
Just buy it from stores.
Dont buy online.
You will waste your money if you buy games digitally.
2ds will be destroyed.
There is no actuall update about it.
Play without an update.
Dont update it any time.
Dont destroy the system.
Handle it with care.

Sell it. You should research what you buy in the future. It's kind of a hassle selling things and buying again

Sell it. You should research what you buy in the future. It's kind of a hassle selling things and buying again
Did you not read my last comment?
You should not update the system.
You should not buy any game digitally.
Just buy it from stores.
Dont buy online.
You will waste your money if you buy games digitally.
2ds will be destroyed.
There is no actuall update about it.
Play without an update.
Dont update it any time.
Dont destroy the system.
Handle it with care.
Where did that come from?

one thing ebay its simple and you get money for it

*shrug* Sell it and try to get your money back? I don't have one, and I'm not particularly planning on getting one, but I wouldn't mind the 3d-less. I actually prefer that. Though on some games like Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, that have really good graphics, I turn on the 3d for the cut scenes. I don't really care for the blatant bulkiness of it though..

I have a DSi and a 2DS. I got used to not being able to fold it really quick.
Also, the "Sleep" switch is parent proof. ;3 I've tried it before and my parents had to ask my brother to turn off sleep because they couldn't figure it out.
Anyways, just keep it. It's better than not being able to play 3ds games at all, right?

Back