I hate PETA so much

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). A non-profit corporation with 300 employees, it claims to have three million members and supporters and to be the largest animal rights group in the world. Its slogan is "animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment or abuse in any way."

What this mean? They don't want us to wear, experiment or use for entertainment animal. Well, this IS OKAY.

Why I hate them?
They want to make people "vegan", but in a really bad way.
They said you have to kill animals for eat them. Well, so it's bad kill animals but it's okay to kill plants?

Well, I hate them because they use kids friendly sagas (a lot of them of Nintendo) just for spread they message but in a really bad way.

Examples: (I'm not giving links because they're NSFW)
logo-final-321x183.png
rt-logo.gif

header-logo.png

The Pokémon isn't bad (they don't want to abuse animals), but the others two...

Also, in Mario Kills Tanooki, they did it without reason (they said it's a joke later), trying to make people don't buy Super Mario 3D Land for Nintendo 3DS. And if we think, Mario gets that suit from a leaf, so it's a cotton suit or something.

I don't know... It's okay if they don't want to kill animal for any reason (including eating them, like Super Tofu Boy, a parody of Super Meat Boy, in some way, a parody of Super Mario Bros) but Jesus, this isn't the correct way to do it, at least they want to be annoying.

You can kill animals in a lot of games, including The Elders Scrolls Saga, why do it in friendly sagas? WHY?

I'm all for treating animals well, not abusing them, and not hunting them for sport. But I draw the line at not eating them and it's what makes me dislike PETA in the first place. You can fool people into believing they can get their protein from other sources, but those 'other sources' are actually very measly compared to meat which is essential for a balanced diet. This may be an exaggeration to make the point and I might be going a little too far with this but I think that vegetarians and vegans deserve to be picked on. :rage: Like John Lydon says, meat isn't murder, it's delicious. (Sex Pistols fan-ness takes over :p)

Second of all, non-profit organization my foot. They're a bunch of trolls who make awful Happy Tree Friends-esque Flash games once in a while, telling everyone it's a giggle and actually it being a mess.

So, yeah, I hate PETA too, and I agree with you.

PETA is a group of self important people who act self righteously and and way too arrogantly.

PETA are people who generally fail to use logic when supporting an otherwise understandable cause. They spend their time doing stupid stuff like making well known games into abominations when they're time could be better put to use.

I also would love to know why Game Freak, Nintendo, and whoever is over Cooking Mama never sued PETA for stealing their intellectual property.

PETA are people who generally fail to use logic when supporting an otherwise understandable cause. They spend their time doing stupid stuff like making well known games into abominations when they're time could be better put to use.

I also would love to know why Game Freak, Nintendo, and whoever is over Cooking Mama never sued PETA for stealing their intellectual property.

Because that can damage the image of Nintendo in USA.

Reactions: jandkas
Well they probably know that they can't change grown ups, so they are trying on children. Smart idea, but still terrible they're trying to "control" the children. Dirty move.

Well I think almost every nintendo fan hates PETA ? I hate PETA too , their making games have a bad reputation and all of the games are not even violent animal abusing and etc...

I can't imagine if they see what you can do in AC3 or in Skyrim. They would go totally insane. (Like: "*horror scream*, he killed a rabbit, and a wolf, it's worst than hacking a 10.000$ software, put him in jail !)

It's not by using Nintendo's most known games that they will earn members. I now HATE them, for also mocking Nintendo like this for their purpose. It's not that I don't agree; but their way to do it is scandalous.

They are just trying to give a bad reputation to people who make games... and their way of doing so is obviously wrong , they are just giving false information to everyone about games.

They are just trying to give a bad reputation to people who make games... and their way of doing so is obviously wrong , they are just giving false information to everyone about games.

Yeah, and, like what I have said to naagza, they must be on drugs.
And more, games are VIRTUAL, not real, and those guys must really get this in their heads.
Poor Reggie Fils-Aime, I think that he must get a bunch of letters from PETA everyday...

The stupid thing is when PETA attacks Nintendo for promoting animal abuse they're "Protecting" fictional creatures. Pokemon don't exist. Tanookis don't exist (Mythology yes, reality no).

The stupid thing is when PETA attacks Nintendo for promoting animal abuse they're "Protecting" fictional creatures. Pokemon don't exist. Tanookis don't exist (Mythology yes, reality no).

Yes, that's what I don't understand. What are they going to do next ? Doing a manifestation against a future game or Skyrim, because, you can kill/eat animals in ?

They really touched the bottom. I think that yes, we should give respect to animals, but, not in that way. They are totally off-topic. That's why you can see that in others threads, when I hear "PETA", I think: "Crazy Guys on Drugs".

I just think it's stupid that they keep attacking Nintendo. I really wouldn't mind them if they didn't.

I actually played Pokémon: Black and Blue. Not bad.

I just think it's stupid that they keep attacking Nintendo. I really wouldn't mind them if they didn't.

I actually played Pokémon: Black and Blue. Not bad.

Because they made a game about this ?!?
This is messed up !

I was taught never to believe anything on the internet.

PETA has a reasonable cause and they have the right to promote it. It's a dick move to tear down other people's work for their own benefit in my opinion though. They have valid points when they accuse Nintendo of having unethical animal business in their games. But in that sense there is unethical animal business taking place EVERYWHERE! I have a bear plushie in my closet. Peta would say im trying to kill bears when its extremely obvious that is not my intention. Peta would disapprove based on their attacks on Nintendo and nitpicking everything they do. PETA can nitpick at virtually anything yet they choose Nintendo, which I see it as harassment for their own publicity. They tear people down for their own benefit, and because of that PETA is a moral disgrace.

I hate PETA. This is just one reason.

They might have some good reasons, but the fact that they make those bloody logos shows how much they don't care for animals. Who campaigns for animal safety like that!? And they are targeting harmless video games which show absolutely no acts of violence or terror. Please PETA, if you want some respect, campaign in a way that is logical and does something other than attack other people's creations and work.

peta attacks anyone they see unworthy in there eyes with little to no clue what they are talking about. why cause it ran by a bunch of college hippies with to much time on their hands . is there problems with how animals are treated yes but you cant lie to get attention

This is serious :bag:

I agree, this is incredibly arrogant and they are trying to force their opinions onto random people, and I cannot believe that they make people not buy Super Mario 3D Land just because there is a Tanooki suit.

Back