I hate PETA so much

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
I know this thread is a bit old, but I just wanted to note that PETA probably spends more money and time on making these games, ruining childhood, and putting down animals than they do saving them. I mean, I'm all for animal rights, but it isn't okay for PETA to do what they have and will continue to do. :(

Reactions: Shippo and 18
I know this thread is a bit old, but I just wanted to note that PETA probably spends more money and time on making these games, ruining childhood, and putting down animals than they do saving them. I mean, I'm all for animal rights, but it isn't okay for PETA to do what they have and will continue to do. :(

Agreed. Because they're a joke more than an actual organization. I doubt they are all actual vegetarians anyway. And if they are, then they are schizophrenic ones :panda:

Reactions: Neofang64
Considering I'm a hunter... I double hate them xD

PETA resorts to stomping childhoods in order to prove a point that can easily be done in any other way.
They're all a bunch of idiots.

Reactions: 18
I love animals so much and I would never harm them, because their cute, BUT I hate PETA with a strong passion. It's one thing to offer your opinion to others but to take it and shove it down everyones throat forcing them to believe its your way or the high way isn't cool. Taking games that are innocent and turning them into sick forms won't do anything but make people angry. The games are innocent and have no means of promoting cruelty.

If PETA truly cared they would all they could to make sure that animal shelters were in awesome conditions and that all pets had homes and find a away to stop the animals from going extinct AND not wasting their time attack a family oriented game company and boycotting parades that features a whale and a turkey calling it cruel.

Well I have a REALLY split opinion on that:
1.Yes,thats some sick stuff
2.but,hey atleast they get attentiont through that
3.There are WORSE organisations that want to reach the same thing
4.But yeah,its kinda sad that they make brutal versions of nintendo games instead of doing something that would bring them to their goal
5.They are against animal cruelty but they think its right to kill every animal that isnt in its territory :wtf:
Well I dont hate them but I dont like them either

Back