I have a pretty $60 to spend

• Thread starter pt37
  • Start date
pt37

pt37

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I wanna buy a new wii u game with this and the game I am leaning towards is Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE but ik there are probably better choices so I need some suggestions

Do you have Splatoon? I've heard it's a good game. You should probably list what games you have and what genres you prefer. I'd say you should get Wind Waker HD or Twilight Princess HD, I personally only have played Twilight Princess (the original, I've no Wii U) but it's a great game :3

I honestly dont have splatoon but I dont wanna get into games that r that amibmo heavy

Oh. I'm not sure if Mario Maker has amiibos! It's also a really great game, from the gameplay I've seen of it? Do you already have it? >.<

I honestly dont have splatoon but I dont wanna get into games that r that amibmo heavy
Splatoon doesn't require amiibo in order to fully experience the game, if that's what concerns you. The only things you get from them are reskins of regular weapons (basically, work the same, have the same stats and sets, just with a different model/texture) and clothes that don't have anything special about them.

If you're still undecided, then both Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. are solid choices if you don't own them already (both have great DLC as well!).

Reactions: 28142

What do you mean Splatoon is amiibo heavy? I own splatoon and I find it highly fun and I don't own either of the splatoon amiibos! And Mario Maker has got amiibo compatability but it's not needed for the game.

Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Super Smash Bros, or a Zelda game are great investments and all are highly fun and don't require amiibos!

So I may as well put down my list

• Pikman 3
  • Mario party 10
  • Mario kart 8
  • SSB
  • That treasure toad game
  • Windwaker
  • Xenoblade X
  • and I cant remember the other few

• Pikman 3
  • Mario party 10
  • Mario kart 8
  • SSB
  • Windwaker
  • Xenoblade X
Xenoblade X is worth the price tag, same with Tokyo Mirage Sessions, as long as you like games with an anime animation and such.

Pikmin 3 is only 20 dollars, so if that convinces you, you can go ahead and have 40 dollars in your pocket and save some money. Use the other 40 dollars towards Windwaker or Captain Toad Treasure tracker.

xD of what I got

sorry for not specifying xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Splatoon is well worth it. And there's very often competitions and minigames that you can find on here for it. I only got it recently but it's instantly my most played game and it my favourite!! Mario maker is a good time killer, but honestly I've not played it very much. It get slightly boring and there's not very much to do as most courses are either puzzles, auto levels, really badly made levels or are insanly hard (Like 80% of levels) or actuall good levels.

Other then that, darksiders 2 I've had a lot of fun with along with affordable space adventures.

Don't get Tokyo Mirage Sessions >.<

Twilight Princess HD is an excellent choice <3

Reactions: 28142 and spagooti
Get Windwaker and pikmin 3, those games are awesome and as @TheSpiritedWarrior said with 60 dollars you can buy both and they are a great experience (specially Windwaker <3) who needs twilight princess when you got a materpiece like windwaker, for me the best zelda game

• Pikman 3
  • Mario party 10
  • Mario kart 8
  • SSB
  • Windwaker
  • Xenoblade X
this is what i have xD

Then get Tokio Mirage Sessions if you like persona, if not then just get twilight princess HD or if i was you Star Fox Zero, i dont get why Star Fox Zero gets that much hate, the controlls are not bad, or then get splatoon if you also hate star fox zero lol :p

I also got a 3ds but I basically got all the games :p so if anything is better there to wait for :p

Don't listen to Emily at all. He does not own a Wii u to make that assumption.

Again, it depends on your preference. What genre do you like? If you want a long game that will last you quite a while, Tokyo Mirage Sessions is certainly the best choice. Game play, dungeons, and the characters are perfect in this game (dungeons can get hard though).

Star fox Zero is really short, but it is a fun arcade shooter. I never bought the game myself, but when I borrowed it from a friend, I played 6 hours worth of gameplay on it until beating it (not 100 percent).

Twilight Princess Hd is actually on sale for 40 dollars, so if money is a concern, you can get this and save yourself 20 dollars. It is a really good game, but the overworld can be lacking. Buy for the dungeons.

so The games I am playing rn Xenoblade X Stella Glow FE fates and Pokemon as well as the occasional bravery default

so The games I am playing rn Xenoblade X Stella Glow FE fates and Pokemon as well as the occasional bravery default
Rpg fan then? Get Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Will certainly be worth it. Don't listen to the hate at all. Look at the reviews yourself, and you can notice that the game is really good.

k getting it in about 30 min then

RIP pt37

If you're a real FE and SMT fan you'll be sorely dissapointed

Back