I have a pretty $60 to spend

• Thread starter pt37
  • Start date
well its not done yet u can still save meh

and I have actually never played SMT

Last edited by a moderator:
Zelda Twilight Princess HD, Super Mario 3D World, Star Fox Zero, they are all great choices :D

Pt, if you've never played smt, you'll probably enjoy #FE, especially since you probably aren't familiar with the reasons why everyone hates it. Just note that if you do intend to play any smt games in the future, that they're nothing like #FE

Reactions: Blue Knight
Pt, if you've never played smt, you'll probably enjoy #FE, especially since you probably aren't familiar with the reasons why everyone hates it. Just note that if you do intend to play any smt games in the future, that they're nothing like #FE
This, too.

I just saw in for the FE characters and the rpg so i think i am going for it if nobody objects in the next hour

I just saw in for the FE characters and the rpg so i think i am going for it if nobody objects in the next hour
What FE characters?

Any past radiant dawn

Any past radiant dawn
Again, don't let Emily foul you. He does not even own a Wii u, yet he goes and insults other people for buying a certain game. Get Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I am sure you will have a ton of fun with it. Fire emblem characters are from Awakening and Shadow dragon.

Again, don't let Emily foul you. He does not even own a Wii u, yet he goes and insults other people for buying a certain game. Get Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I am sure you will have a ton of fun with it. Fire emblem characters are from Awakening and Shadow dragon.
Putting you on ignore :3

k getting it now last chance for anyone to object

just for future reference i am getting a $50 card soon as a reward any suggestions where to put it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I will tell you a few games you should get unless you already have them anyhoo here they are

Super Mario maker
Nintendo land
Mario party ten
The legend of zelda twilight princess

Back