I Want Some Games For Birthday Presents But I Don't Know What To Get...?

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
So basically, my birthday is coming up (February 22nd) and I don't have many ideas for what I'd like to have for presents apart from a Wii capture card, and Animal Crossing for the GameCube. And a family member suggested to me that maybe I should get some games for my birthday... the only problem is I don't know what games to get! The game consoles I have are:
  • DS Lite
  • DSi
  • GameCube
  • N64 (I think)
  • Wii
  • 3DS XL
Please help!

I'd recommend getting a 3DS game since that's the most current of the consoles you've got. Maybe get a legit game like Link Between Worlds or Fire Emblem? What games DO you have already?

Well, the games I have on the 3DS are:
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Nintendogs+Cats
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Well, the games I have on the 3DS are:
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Nintendogs+Cats
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
In that case, I'd recommend getting Pokemon X/Y. Although you missed out on the Torchic event, the game is really fun and has a bunch of minigames to keep you occupied if you ever get bored for some reason

Oh, OK! Thanks! I was already thinking of getting POKEMON X/Y anyway. Are there any other games you could recommend to me?

Oh, OK! Thanks! I was already thinking of getting POKEMON X/Y anyway. Are there any other games you could recommend to me?
You may also consider getting Mario & Luigi: Dream Team as well. Similarly, Ocarina of Time 3D is pretty good. On a side note though, since you've got a Wii, I'd definitely recommend Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

OK then. I might get Dream Team!

I'm planning to get Virtue's Last Reward because it's only €12,50 till March 6 in the European eShop :)

Well, to be honest, I think maybe I might get Ocarina Of Time and Skyward Sword, because I'm going to be getting a 3DS and a Wii game for my birthday.

Reactions: Moon Rain
Get ocarina of time you won't regret it

Yeah, I think I will definitely get Ocarina Of Time. It looks good.

Yeah, I think I will definitely get Ocarina Of Time. It looks good.
yup its a good game you should get it...

And I think I'll get Skyward Sword too.

How many games are you going to get?

Well, to be honest, I think maybe I might get Ocarina Of Time and Skyward Sword, because I'm going to be getting a 3DS and a Wii game for my birthday.
I'd suggest a Link Between Worlds over Ocarina of Time. While Ocarina of Time is good and all, Link Between Worlds offers a type of Zelda gameplay that's different from the more recent 3D perspective. Also, it's got really good reviews, so you can't go wrong with it

Reactions: Reece
OK.

Recommending

Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokémon X/Y
Bravely Default
Super Mario 3D Land
A Link Between Worlds
Pokémon Myster Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

I recommend A Link Between Worlds the most, though. It has great everything. Soundtrack, gameplay, story, controls, you name it.

Reactions: Reece and Moon Rain
Out of the ones Nanamine is suggesting, I'd dissuade you on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. It's a cool game for sure, but I feel it's lacking in some ways (for example, the game doesn't have all the existing pokemon that were released at the time, unlike previous games in the series). I agree with everything else she's saying though.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Back