I Want Some Games For Birthday Presents But I Don't Know What To Get...?

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
Recommending

Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokémon X/Y
Bravely Default
Super Mario 3D Land
A Link Between Worlds
Pokémon Myster Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

I recommend A Link Between Worlds the most, though. It has great everything. Soundtrack, gameplay, story, controls, you name it.
The only problem I found with a Link between Worlds was not that it was too easy, but the dungeons and everything were too short.

The only problem I found with a Link between Worlds was not that it was too easy, but the dungeons and everything were too short.
I guess that's to be expected from a handheld Zelda game I guess. That said, it's definitely something to consider getting (I hear it's a lot better than Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks so...)

Reactions: BjFauble

Good point, but I don't think I've ever had trouble throughout a Zelda game, and even when I did it was because of Skyward Sword's motion controls.

Besides, there's always Hero Mode. Or you can restrict yourself to not grabbing heart container's (Zelda Nuzlocke?!).

I actually bought A Link Between Worlds yesterday and I'm already stuck. :( I'm stuck on the part where you go to where Ravio's signs are. I went to them and I went back to him. He gave me the bow, but I don't know what to do next!

I actually bought A Link Between Worlds yesterday and I'm already stuck. :( I'm stuck on the part where you go to where Ravio's signs are. I went to them and I went back to him. He gave me the bow, but I don't know what to do next!
Go where you went, equip the bowm shoot the orbs with the bow, and go to the northeast. You will find the first dungeon entrance. Eastern Palace.

Ok thanks. I actually looked at a video walkthrough earlier today, so I'm not stuck anymore but thanks anyway. :)

Back