AC:NL I want this game but...

• Thread starter neirden
  • Start date
neirden

neirden

Keyblade Master/Hero of Time
Towns Folk
Ok, so I really want to get "Animal Crossing: New Leaf", but I have never played any of the games in the series. So I was wondering if it is as good/fun as it seems.

This game is a very fun and simple game and yet it can be really exciting to play :) I played for a while and I could say that this game really excels in different customization abilities and features so this game is very good to get if this is your type of game . It also has a nice feature where you can visit others' town with them registered as your 3ds friend . It is a very good game to get :D

Reactions: spagooti
The game is fun really. You can do lot of stuff like fishing, catching bugs, digging fossils, decorating your house and millions of other things. You have got animal villagers in your town. You can also go to other players' towns.

I really recommend getting this game. You can relax while playing it and it's not something you have to play competitively. There is an endless amount of thing to do, like catching bugs and fish, and helping your villagers. I recommend buying this game and playing it slowly, so you enjoy it the most.

It's a really really really fun and immersive game. Just prepare yourself to have no social life for a while. It's TOO addictive. Haha

I hadn't played Animal Crossing either when I got it, and I can say that I got fascinated by it
For about seven months it was the only thing I played and talked about
Yes, it is certainly worthy

Although maybe you should wait till the E3 and see if they announce a new one? IDEK

Animal crossing is by far one of the best games i have ever played its "cute" and it takes up time
so if your bored this will suck up plenty of time like a void ive wasted nealy 100 hours
Stock market to fishing animal crossing has it its totaly worth your time and the designs you can make ar3e great
Animal crossing NL gets a perfect ten for me

Interesting, I've been contemplating on either getting this or Fantasy Life.
my only question that remains is, which is better for multi-player gameplay?

Interesting, I've been contemplating on either getting this or Fantasy Life.
my only question that remains is, which is better for multi-player gameplay?
fantasy life is more of a draqon quest with a animal crossong vibe it was good but it lasted only a few hours for me

Reactions: Mr.Panda
fantasy life is a game that you juice as much as possibly its good but animal crossing was much more enjoyable but its multiplier is limited so its a hard choice

I'm pretty positive in saying that i'm shooting towards buying Animal Crossing:New Leaf.
Though i've never played any Animal Crossing before.
So i'm pretty stoked to get it.

K Good luck and i hope you like it :)

one thing i can tell you is that this game series will keep you occupied for a LONG time. Took me 4 weeks to beat the gamecube version... and that was made a couple of years ago!

Fantasy Life only lasted 4 hours for you? It lasted well over 200 for me. That's a hell of a lot more than what ACNL did for me.

After what I heard, animal crossing: New leaf is a great game With lots of replayability. There are many Things to do like decorate Your house, Catchs bugs and fishes, and visit other players towns via 3ds friend codes. If you really want this game, I would say go for it. But you should also consider fantasy life.

I myself got New Leaf as my first Animal Crossing game. It kept me busy day and night until Pokémon X and Y came out. My addictions sorta shifted to that game, korieteh.

Fantasy Life only lasted 4 hours for you? It lasted well over 200 for me. That's a hell of a lot more than what ACNL did for me.
4 hours of story i got maybe 6 more hours after that its good and i enjoyed it but i was hoping for a dragon quest like 300 hours
if you have ever played dragon quest 9 sentinels of the stary skies ( i think it was called ) then you know how long i was expecting but nothing wrong with the game i really enjoyed it.

4 hours of story i got maybe 6 more hours after that its good and i enjoyed it but i was hoping for a dragon quest like 300 hours
if you have ever played dragon quest 9 sentinels of the stary skies ( i think it was called ) then you know how long i was expecting but nothing wrong with the game i really enjoyed it.
Maybe if you rush the story, but if you take your time, and level all your skills and such as you progress, you'll get a lot more hours out of it. I have 200 and it'd take me another 50 to get God in all the lifes.

Maybe if you rush the story, but if you take your time, and level all your skills and such as you progress, you'll get a lot more hours out of it. I have 200 and it'd take me another 50 to get God in all the lifes.
Sorry, I personally have a tendency to rush game play some times. only i find the game a bit tedious ,animal crossing the same but ever since play in DQ9 I haven't found that signature game but in all honesty Fantasy life was good but post game is important to me
a reason i adore DQ9 it had several post games and just when you think your done you have 50 more hours of game play, But i under stand that i rushed the game play and i apologize for that. :/

Back