AC:NL I want this game but...

• Thread starter neirden
  • Start date
The game is really fun. I got it as my first ac game as well and have put well over 300 hours on it now. People are gonna play this game for years so no concern over finding people online. You can currebtly get it at target for 15 bucks. At least from what i saw when i went there yesterday

Reactions: Mr.Panda
Sweet, thanks for the info @Nightsrain622, and only 15$ there's no reason to turn it down!
my opinion though. :)

Reactions: Knight Rain
I too have never played any of The previous Animal crosssing games. However, when i got the game i loved it..It is now my favourite game. It is different from the other ones as you are.the mayor not Tortimer..You have new customisation skills..Now, you can build projects in your town making It much more enjoyable. Do get the game as there is a massive community of Animal Crossing New Leaf fans..I am definetely one of them.

I had (and still have) Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, and it's still my favorite in the series. I thought with all of the hype for New Leaf that it would be really fun, so with no hesitation, I got it as my CN reward..but I kinda regret that. I think I would've gotten more entertainment out of Pushmo World or something.

I find myself running out of new things to do in New Leaf all the time. Maybe some people enjoy the realtime thing, but I don't. I liked the Gamecube one when the days progressed outside of realtime so you could continue playing. A lot of the unlockable buildings and things require you to do something for like 10 days in a row or longer. You could easily change the date on your 3DS rapidly, but that takes the realness out of it even more.

I also found the multiplayer quite pointless. There's like nothing to do. However, I do realize why this game was so popular. It's for casual gamers or people that really aren't even gamers at all (aka a real Nintendo game!). There's not really a linear objective. I mean yeah, you have to earn money to upgrade your house, but. There aren't specific missions (other than the tasks that the villagers give you sometimes) that are hanging on the side to help you on your way or anything. If you like things like this, then feel free to go for it. And I got it free, so I can't complain too much. But it wasn't my style.

Go for it! I just bought the game a day before easter and Im already in love with it! Just so much you can do. for example everyday you look for 2 rocks the gem rock, and the money rock, then pull weeds, decorate you house, visit all the shops, go to the island, and do the minigames, and more! Its really fun in My opinion.

Back