If DS games were on the 3DS eShop, which ones would you want?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
all mario and pokemon games. and the animal crossing game. if they did it would be cool if the internet worked on the 3ds but not on ds or it would work if you downloaded but not cartridge. i hope they do i actualy have for a while.

I would insta buy Pokemon White or White 2 again.

I guess I'd like the DS Professor Layton games.Well,I mean,every DS game is super-cool,but I can just have the Layton ones on my mind for now (cause I just finished PL Miracle Mask),besides,I think they can help gamers learn the whole story of the series.What do you guys think?

Actually,I've changed my mind,I'll buy every Nintendo title,Sonic and other Sega games,Layton games,core Poke'mon games and even Namco and Cap com favourites.Well,that is if I can get enough money for this,but at least I stated my choices.I'll try and buy a few of these that'll be useful on the 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i want all the pokemons of course and i also want games like metal slug , age of empires and a lot of others ,
the final fantasy series is a must !!! i want that on 3ds ! if it does come out , I'm soooooooooo getting it :p

haha i want all the pokemons of course and i also want games like metal slug , age of empires and a lot of others ,
the final fantasy series is a must !!! i want that on 3ds ! if it does come out , I'm soooooooooo getting it :p
Me too. i want the Final Fantasy game soo bad on the 3DS.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
i know right !!! it would be the best in 3d :p!

Reactions: 532
i mean with all the amazing graphics on a normal ds - imagine it on 3ds ! and all the strategical elements of the game combined with the 3d aspect makes it the best game ever made :p well a very good one :p
top 10 defiantly

Reactions: 532
Metroid Prime Hunters! I love that game......and the GBA Metroids Fusion and Zero!

Mostly anime games for me like Naruto Ninja Destiny,Bleach Dark Souls and so on.Mostly fighting games though some ds games are worth playing nowadays instead of some 3ds games,(lame ones like dream trigger 3d),btw there is dsi ware on the e shop.

I think that it would be a really great idea for DS games to come back into the eshop lists . It would be really cool and hopefully not too expensive.... But there something that I would really really want . Sometime last year , Nintendo decided to I think stop all Wi-Fi connection games for the DS and that was something hard to swallow...:vomit: . Maybe if somehow they could bring it back only to the versions on the eshop , that would be cool . Though not all people will use the features , it would be something to make people buy them back :thumbsup:

I would like to see Mario Kart , some Zelda and Pokemon games and also other faves !

If this happened it would be amazing, nintendos profits would probably skyrocket and a bunch of people would be really happy too.
I would want
-Dragon quest sentinetas of the starry skies
-Final fantasy revanent wings
-Kingdom hearts 352/2 days
-The world ends with you
-chrono trigger

I would love it if games like 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Okamiden, Dragon Quest games, and Strange Journey were on the eShop. I really wish they would do something like this. It would be awesome if I could download the games that are just becoming more rare and expensive on my 3DS.

I would buy all of the 4th and 5th generation Pokemon games. I have such good memories with those games. I would also buy New Super Mario Bros because its one of my favorite DS games.

-Pokemon Soulsilver/Black/Black 2
-The world ends with you
-Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Grimoire of the Rift
-Megaman Star Force & 2 (Zerker x Saurian)
-New Super Mario Bros
-Megaman Battle Network 5 - Team Protoman

I thought there was more :p

Interesting... :) This is my list,

• Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles :love: (both games)
  • Legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks
  • Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
  • Pokemon heartgold/soul silver
  • Mario party Ds for free (With multiplayer >.>)
I really want to replay Loz games, but you can't do much on an emulator with those games. I also love heart gold in general so I'd love to see that game there. Mario party was just a random thought. I loved that game as well :)

Reactions: 18
I would like to see the two Zelda games on DS, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks on the eShop. Spirit tracks was my first ever Zelda game. I borrowed it from my friend, so the only way I could replay it would be through eShop. As for PH, I never played it and I want to check it out. I would also like to see some pokemon games, including the mystery Dungeons.

Since I already have Megaman Zero Collection and ordered The World Ends With You and Knights in the Nightmare, SMT: Strange Journey would be my first pick.

- Both WarioWare's
- Rhythm Heaven
- The World Ends With You
- Ivy The Kiwi
- Inazuma Eleven Series
- Super Scribblenauts (3DS Scribblenauts are good, but the gameplay of Super is better)
- Kingdom Hearts Days & Coded
- Super Mario 64 DS
- Okamiden

There are many other titles that I simply don't remember now, but the DS has a very good selection that I'd like to play again.
But, of course, I would want these games remastered with better graphics and wide-screen.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Mario and Luigi partners in time, Bowser's Inside story, and Mario Kart DS.

Those are what I want :3

If that were to happen I'd instantly get Pokemon Conquest again, but I'd also be very interested in trying DS games I haven't tried, such as:

- Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Megaman Star Force 1,2 & 3
- Metroid Prime: Hunters
- Okamiden
- Sonic Rush
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks
- The Legendary Starfy
- WarioWare: D.I.Y. or Touched!
- Ace Attorney Investigations

Reactions: TheMightyButterCookie
Back