If DS games were on the 3DS eShop, which ones would you want?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
A lot of Dsishop games are on the eshop like animal crossing calc, but physical ds games? I have to say Mario Party DS. I don't have island tour and the MP ds game would be the best place to start other than the wii/other console mp games, so mpds would really be nice. It saves us the trouble of having to download the ROM and a decent ds emulator. Heck, there are lots of good ds titles that should be in the eshop!

If that were to happen I'd instantly get Pokemon Conquest again, but I'd also be very interested in trying DS games I haven't tried, such as:

- Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Megaman Star Force 1,2 & 3
- Metroid Prime: Hunters
- Okamiden
- Sonic Rush
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks
- The Legendary Starfy
- WarioWare: D.I.Y. or Touched!
- Ace Attorney Investigations
Yeah, Warioware D.I.Y would be awesome! I love artsy/creative styled games, so I couldn't agree with you more on this one. I'be never played Touched so I guess I would try it if it was in the eshop.

Last edited by a moderator:
i you love to have:
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded
  • The World Ends with You
  • Petz: Bunnyz
  • Zhu Zhu Pets 2: Featuring The Wild Bunch
  • MegaMen ZX Advent
  • Jump Ultimate Stars (really, even in Japanese, Kupo)
  • Phantasy Star 0
  • every Megami Ibunroku and Shin Megami Tensei ever released
  • Pokemon: White version
  • Pokemon SoulSilver verstion
that's only some of then

999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and The World Ends With You are both musts for me, no question.

...though I already have the former, and I'm able to buy the latter now, so I wouldn't actually download them at this point. I just want others to be able to access them easily. :p

i guess pretty much everyone here would like Orangey locks, Stalker, Prissy Kid, Rotten Meat, and Skulls Jr, to mess up their 3DS's, am i Right, Kupo?

I think all the Zeldas that could work the 3ds should be made available through the eShop! To have the bulk of the library available on hand to take anywhere would be amazing....Also all the Metroids that could work on it......the Original DS version of Goldeneye......I think they should get a hold of the commercial Alpha of the Halo DS would be AWESOME!

Actually, I just realized that Chrono Trigger was re-released and maybe updated for the DS, it was a phenominal SNES game and would love to see that one in the eShop! As well as either Super Metroid playable for the 3ds or even a rework like Metroid Zero was for the GBA from the original Metroid......okay ALL the Metroid games that the 3ds could play!!! And with the power it seems to display a Metroid Prime that would look closer to the GameCube version!

Metroid,why nintendo don't make a metroid games on 3ds and the new metroid is coming on wii u!!!:mad:

latest

Reactions: FreakyStyley and SpeedR8cer5
LovePlus huh

I really want Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and the rest of the Inazuma Eleven titles. Any other wacky game that didn't make it over to the U.S. is bascially what I want on the shop. Nintendo really should have all of their past first party titles on the shop at least.

What do you think of Nintendo DS games being made available on the eShop in downloadable form? There's no problem with file size limits and they'll obviously run on the 3DS - in fact the only reason I can think of that Nintendo haven't done this already is out of fear of piracy.

If DS games were available on the 3DS eShop, which ones would you want to play most?

My own list:

• Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • The World Ends With You
  • English of the Dead
  • Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
I haven't actually played Endless Frontier, but I'd love to do so, which is why I'd want it on the eShop. Also, English of the Dead (it's House of the Dead 2/Typing of the Dead, played by writing words on the touch screen to blast zombies) on the DS was never released outside Japan so it's kind of absurd to hope for it. I can dream though :p

What about you guys?
The only NDS game I want for the Nintendo Eshop is Tomodachi collection with an English patch. I have Tomodachi life for 3DS and I love it. I got it last month and been wanting it since June. I love the games quirkiness and creativity but the real reason I wanted the game was because of Vinesauce. I loved his Tomodachi life streams and I hate it when I miss one. They are very funny and what got me to get the game. Last month Vinesauce did corruptions which are sometimes rare on a very u expecting game, Tomodachi collection. After Vinesauce did the corruptions I got really obsessed with Tomodachi collection and wanted to play it for myself but the thing is that the game is only in Japan and I would need an English patch or I would need to but the game from eBay and learn the whole entire Japanese to get an actual first hand look on this game and I can't download it on my dads computer.My dad would kill me. I've try to download from Roms43.com on my 3ds but it always failed. I wish the game was on Nintendo Eshop. That would make my life so much easier. Also the English patch makes it look like an anime which I think would be really cool.

For me I'd say new super Mario bros, Sonic Rush Adventure, Pokemon Black/White, Black 2/White 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and LOZ Spirit Tracks.

Reactions: FreakyStyley
I would get.
Pokemon Soulsilver
Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda :The Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks
Chrono Trigger
and Final Fantasy Chronicles
Now if they made GBA titles available, I could name another list.:panda:

1) Zelda: PH and ST
2) The World Ends With You
3) SM64DS