If there was a zombie apocalypse which nintendo item would you use?

• Thread starter MewDP
  • Start date

If there was a zombie apocalypse which nintendo item would you use?

• Total voters
MewDP

MewDP

Awesomer than every 3dspedia member ever
Towns Folk
If there was a zombie apocalypse and I could use one nintendo video game item I would use the hylian shield because it is pretty much indestructible and looks awesome. What item would you use?

I guess that the Master Sword is the most efficient since it's the legendary blade to banish all evil , so killing evil stuff would be a breeze >: D

What's the use of a indestructable shield when you got no means of offence or attacking :p so the Master Sword is my choice . I was going to say Bow of Light but what if you ran out of arrows ( or Magic Meter )

I guess that the Master Sword is the most efficient since it's the legendary blade to banish all evil , so killing evil stuff would be a breeze >: D

What's the use of a indestructable shield when you got no means of offence or attacking :p so the Master Sword is my choice . I was going to say Bow of Light but what if you ran out of arrows ( or Magic Meter )
Good point although I think you could probally use it smash zombies I mean if a zombie is in front of a wall and you smash it's head with the Hylian shield it would not survive and you know what they say a good defense is the best offense or maybe its the other way around but whatever.

A masterball! To ... catch...a zombie? Why do I feel like that's a terrible choice?

Mabye I could catch myself then live in the masterball?

@PersonSP but how would you summon yourself out of it?

@PersonSP but how would you summon yourself out of it?
I wouldn't. There are zombies out there! And all I could do to defend myself is throws a masterball :eek:. I really made a terrible choice. If it was *filled* masterball things would be different... A lot of legendaries reside in masterballs right? :D

I'd use an Assist Trophy, that way I could summon guys like Takamaru or Dillon or Dark Samus to take care of the zombies for me, then I'd be perfectly fine.

Unless I summoned Tingle... :dead:

I would chose the Master Sword because it's powerful and unlike any other sword there is and seeing how it is Evils Bane we should be good.

My second choice would be a Masterball, assuming that their is a Legendary Pokémon inside we can easily destroy the zombies!

I would want the pandora claws from kid icarus uprising, since it can shoot AND it can be used closed combat. Or samus' varia suit, since that could also help protect me for a while.

A masterball I would use if it had a good pokemno inside it to defend me. A shield and a sword are awesome but I would be too scaried to use it and I have no swordsmanship whatsoever so I couldn't use it, it would probably be too heavy lol same for the shield. A mashroom wouldn't help because I would still be infected lol.

The Varia Suit (Metroid). There's less of a chance of me getting bitten (I suppose the zombies will get there eventually if they crowd me and hack away), in case these are the 'infecting' zombies, so I won't turn into one unless they kill me fully :panda:

I would just use a Mega Mushroom and step on all the Zombies. It's a simple solution, and it wouldn't be that hard to kill them by just stepping on them!

I would also use a Master Ball to send out some awesome Pokemon an completely destroy the zombies.

Knowing me I'd probably take a star rod that Kirbt uses in Nightmare in Dreamland. It's great, you just have to shoot stars at all the zombies and they die. Dreamland must live

I would prefer to have an infinite amount of Power Stars from Super Mario Bros. I would pretty much be invincible for a period of time and could literally destroy any enemy that I touch or that touches me. Now that would be the most useful item to ever have with you during the apocalypse.

If there was a zombie apocalypse and I could use one nintendo video game item I would use the hylian shield because it is pretty much indestructible and looks awesome. What item would you use?
i rather use some fire-flower to burn them in a chain of fire far away, while using my master sword and hylian shield to protect myself from zombies that are close to me since the shield is unbreakable and the master sword can destroy evil, i would use the master ball so summon my legendary pokemon lugia to fly away from the zombies (fly away now! fly away now! fly awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!) (don't say the name on which is from please). using a mega mushroom would be a bad idea, one bite from a zombie = mega zombie = bad for you.

Pk powers.
As long as i had plenty of magic gelatin to recover my pp and i would be 18 pk fire omegas away from saving the wrold from the zombie apocalypse

would usually go with the Master sword because it is awesome! But I realized a sword would not be as useful as a mega mushroom in a zombie apocalypse. Simple, I can just step on Zombies. If the mega mushroom is limited time then I would use the master ball to summon a legendary and destroy everything. Muahahahahaha. Hmm I just realized that the master sword is the bane of all evil xD That would probably work a bit better than shrooms or balls xD

I would just use the Jumbo mushroom so I can grow really big, and destroy all the zombies. I would feel like a Titan from Attack on Titan and I would stomp on those annoying zombies. And it would be so fun, like seriously you should have fun in a zombie apocalypse.

A master ball why you say...
  1. Catch the strongest zombie without fail.
  2. Throw the same zombie out in battle.
  3. Make him eat/kill all of the other zombies.
  4. Happy ending.
  5. Wait you don't have all the badges and the zombie won't obey! Dang he is the last one too... kill him after he kills the others.
  6. Happy ending.

Master Sword FTW

Back