If there was a zombie apocalypse which nintendo item would you use?

• Thread starter MewDP
  • Start date

If there was a zombie apocalypse which nintendo item would you use?

• Total voters
A master ball why you say...
  1. Catch the strongest zombie without fail.
  2. Throw the same zombie out in battle.
  3. Make him eat/kill all of the other zombies.
  4. Happy ending.
  5. Wait you don't have all the badges and the zombie won't obey! Dang he is the last one too... kill him after he kills the others.
  6. Happy ending.
Now that's a great use of a masterball! I couldn't cone up with anything better than catching myself XD

Arm Cannon, as good as a sword is, you can to get pretty close to use one, so I'll stick with a ranged weapon.

Mega mushroom. I can stomp on them like no ones business. If this counts, the invincible tannoki is a lot better, while zombies come at me, I can just sleep while the zombies attempt to hurt me and fail, it would be very relaxing, though not that awesome to do though.

This is probably one of the most creative posts I've ever seen on this site. With that said, I would definitely be using the Master Sword to defend myself in case of a zombie apocalypse, as it would be more than capable of slaying an enormous number of zombies in case of emergency...;)

I thought this was gonna be about actual real-life Nintendo consoles because I figured they'd hit like a brick when thrown and take down a few zombies. Or maybe a pair of Wiimotes and use them like nunchucks, that would be fun. I mean... Wiimotes probably exist as items in some of the old Wii sports/fitness games so those would still count regardless.

As for from Nintendo games themselves, you never specified how large an item could be, so I'd choose one of the fighter ships from Metroid or Star Fox and go full Anakin Skywalker on the zombie horde. Alternatively, one of the word-ending MacGuffins from any of the various RPG series they've brought out, I'm sure there's something in those to rival the Death Note.

I'd get an Ocarina to play the Sun Song to paralyze them. If that wont work I'd get the Monado out (it's technically a Nintendo Property right?). Monado's skills just extend way beyond the norm. It might as well be a time machine on a sword at this point. If I get tired I'd use the Poke Ball with Celebi from Melee and loop back in time and try again to a time where there aren't zombies. If that didn't amuse me Custom Robo has quantum technology in the form of mech suits so I could be just as OP even if there were zombies in any time period.

Back