If you could be one Pokemon, which would it be?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you could turn into a Pokemon like how it's done in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, which Pokemon would you want to be? Why? You can choose any Pokemon except for legendary Pokemon, :p

A Bulbasaur, because its one of my Favorites & I would be able to go around using Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, or Poisonpowder on everyone.

Emolga. I would be cute and well-liked :)

Gallade, just cause he's cool :p

Gyarados! Gaaaaaaaah! Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiil! xD

I would like to be a Jigglypuff. Floating around in the sky and putting things to sleep by singing would be pretty awesome.

I would like to be an Eevee, of course. I would be cute and fluffy. :3

Reactions: 18
I would love to be a Dratini, it evolves into an awesome Dragonite and I think its cute :)

I'd want to be something small, a grass type maybe, something that isn't disturbed by a lot of things in nature and something that can get by in a peaceful manner by eating berries and sleeping tucked away in meadows. I'd be a big softie like.. hmm.. a Chikorita. ;)

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Marc
I'd want to be something small, a grass type maybe, something that isn't disturbed by a lot of things in nature and something that can get by in a peaceful manner by eating berries and sleeping tucked away in meadows. I'd be a big softie like.. hmm.. a Chikorita. ;)
Aww, I love Chikorita also and I think that is a very great way to live, in a tranquil manner :)

I would like to be a cyndaquill as I would not be cold all the time heheh great pokemon to be an i would get a own hq and get to live in that big house all by my self lol

I'd be Sylveon. It's a cute pokemon and is a fairy type. I'd also be something like Garchomp if I wanted to scare little pokemon and kids. xD

I would like to be a cyndaquill as I would not be cold all the time heheh great pokemon to be an i would get a own hq and get to live in that big house all by my self lol
xD So I guess you will be a Pokemon Explorer, I would also like to live like that.

Mew, because then I get to float around while in normal form, but can transform into all the different pokemon in existence. One pokemon? ok, I'll go for one that means choosing ALL of them :p

I would be a Bagon :). He justs goes around, dreaming to be a dragon someday, and bam! He becomes Shelgon then Salamance! I can fly anywhere I want and have a chance to beat Dragonite!

I would be a Bagon :). He justs goes around, dreaming to be a dragon someday, and bam! He becomes Shelgon then Salamance! I can fly anywhere I want and have a chance to beat Dragonite!
That's my same thought bout being a Dratini :)

Just hope that the Dragonite doesn't have Multiscale :p But yeah, Salamence is legit (especially if it's a Moxiemence and it's attack boosts each time it defeats an enemy...)

Mew, because then I get to float around while in normal form, but can transform into all the different pokemon in existence. One pokemon? ok, I'll go for one that means choosing ALL of them :p
Tisk tisk, no legendaries

I would have to say I would be a starmie. Its strong but not well noticed. People usualy think starmie is really weak but it is quite strong. its water type but can learn thunder and psychic and a whole bunch of other over powered moves. So yeah, thats me :p

Last edited by a moderator:
A sneasel...
and I would go on a journey to find me a razor claw so I can gain more power and agility ten wait for a experienced trainer to put me at my limits then I can gain MORE power with him !

Tisk tisk, no legendaries
Ok, so I missed the legendary part in Marc's original post (didn't even read it at the time). Whatever. I'll choose Ditto then as I still get what I wanted in the first place. GG

Back