If you could be one Pokemon, which would it be?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
no one likes it because its weak and is annoying in the anime and its actual strength is not even close to how its portrayed in the anime

I would like to be a charizard ..i can across the land freely, finding the two mega evolution x and y ..increase my power and ability, really glad if it is real

Dragonite! high attack power and ability to learn various attacks of different types. It's kinda overpowered and can KO many pokemon. xD

it can fly as well, I'd love to fly around too! :)

Dragonite! high attack power and ability to learn various attacks of different types. It's kinda overpowered and can KO many pokemon. xD

It's also a heart breaker. I remember my first time Playing Crystal, and getting my beautiful Dragonair to level 55. That wasn't what I was expecting at all. xD

Reactions: Mikaya

Dragonirmte has high attack..there is one time I want to fill my dex so I want evolve dragonair into dragonite which evolve at lv 50.. I give it lucky egg to increase the exp it gain..how dissapointed it just kept fainted after training with many trainers and wild pokemon its look like it has lower in defense I think..this one when I played my emerald..afterall dragonite has increased in its power after evolve from dragonair..

I would be Squirtle because he is so cute, but he is also really cool.

A Snorlax, so that my mom would have to find a pokeflute to wake me up, which cannot be found in real life. So basically, I can wake up when I want to :sleep: :rotfl:

Back