If you could have one dangerous animal as a pet, which would it be?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'd probably go with a grizzly bear..

I mean, look how fluffeh this thing is :

ldc8tfM.jpg

So now I leave you all with the question.. if you could have one dangerous animal as a pet, which would you choose and why would you choose that specific animal?

Reactions: Samster
RED PANDAS RED PANDAS RED PANDAS

Probably a Lion or Cheetah, because they are just so cute. Especially baby ones. :love:

What makes 'em dangerous? xD

They actually get pretty damn vicious when they want to.

They actually get pretty damn vicious when they want to.

But when they are not viscious they are just cute balls of fluffy cuteness right? :panda:

But when they are not viscious they are just cute balls of fluffy cuteness right? :panda:

giphy.gif

Yep they are so cute and fluffy. And such an amazingly great color!

Reactions: 28142
A dragon. That would be awesome.
If I had to choose a real animal, then probably a panther or a tiger because I love cats.

A shark. The perfect edition to my evil lair! It's obvious, really. :pompus:

Reactions: Marc
Uhhhmmmmm definitely a kangaroo! Those things are so cute and hop around like they are bunnies! Plus they are from the Wild West Land Down Under, and who doesn't like animals with an accent??? Yeah I know it can't talk, and thereby can't have an accent but I can dream, harold!

Uhhhmmmmm definitely a kangaroo! Those things are so cute and hop around like they are bunnies! Plus they are from the Wild West Land Down Under, and who doesn't like animals with an accent??? Yeah I know it can't talk, and thereby can't have an accent but I can dream, harold!
I'll bet if you were a kangaroo, you could differentiate kangaroo accents. Like, to a kangaroo, Perthian kangaroos would have to sound different than Queensies, yeah?
Or ya know, maybe horses from Texas think the Royal Canadian Government horses sound funny.
Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm just a dumb human. :confused:

Reactions: Duffy
I always imagine that when kangaroos talk they have that accent. Who knows maybe they actually do...

How ‘bout an Alaskan White Wolf Pup? :sneaky:

Oh my goodness wolves are so adorable! The pups are even cuter! Give me one!

B5D662AE-23F5-4ED5-A830-7663DD9B0DBD.png

Ummmmm... What the heck is that? A hybrid of a mole and turkey?

If I was to have a dangerous animal it would probably be a Fox because bro I like foxes they’re really curious cool animals and I love them because of their color and their awesome fur that makes them survive cold and hot weathers also foxes kind of look like dogs so it would be cool if they could be my pet without having to remind myself that they are harmful. Also foxes are omnivores which means that they eat plants,fruits, and meat but if there aren’t any plants are around then they will try to eat you in order to survive.:eek: so yea if they want to get vicious then they will get vicious when they feel like it.

27659A6E-35BF-45C7-9E6D-F92988C15A11.jpeg

If I was to have a dangerous animal it would probably be a Fox because bro I like foxes they’re really curious cool animals and I love them because of their color and their awesome fur that makes them survive cold and hot weathers also foxes kind of look like dogs so it would be cool if they could be my pet without having to remind myself that they are harmful. Also foxes are omnivores which means that they eat plants,fruits, and meat but if there aren’t any plants are around then they will try to eat you in order to survive.:eek: so yea if they want to get vicious then they will get vicious when they feel like it.

View attachment 18536
Awww thats soooooo cute! Looks just like a cute little Eevee.

Reactions: AricAttack
Hey its been soo long since ive been on this website but does a raccoon count as a dangerous animal?

Reactions: AricAttack
Back