If you could have one dangerous animal as a pet, which would it be?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Hey its been soo long since ive been on this website but does a raccoon count as a dangerous animal?
Raccoons can be dangerous I guess. Any animal can be dangerous I think

Reactions: AricAttack
Either a fox or a polar bear. Sadly both will probably injure/kill me.

Reactions: AricAttack
Doew it have to be a real animal? Or could it be a fantasy kinda of aninal? Lol

Real animal would be wolf cuz i grew up around wolf everything lol

Fantasy be a dragon :) lol

I'd say a jellyfish. I mean, kinda useless but at least it wouldn't be as hard to maintain. I know it's kinda already a thing too, so I bet getting the equipment for it wouldn't be hard. I could look at them in my house all day instead of having to have an actual shelter for them.

I'd say a jellyfish. I mean, kinda useless but at least it wouldn't be as hard to maintain. I know it's kinda already a thing too, so I bet getting the equipment for it wouldn't be hard. I could look at them in my house all day instead of having to have an actual shelter for them.
Deep down inside the squishiness, Jellyfish are cute creatures that just need love :love:

Dragons would be cool. Or unicorns. Or both, dracocorns. Or unigons?

I don't recall there being a rule which specifically states the animal can't be fictional. Even then, whether or not such creatures exist is something of a Schrodinger's Cat, as their existence can be neither proven or disproven.

I've kinda always wanted a pet rhino. They remind me of the Triceratops but it's a mammal instead. Hippos too but less so. If I could change jobs to take care of them that would be the only way I'd ever live with myself to deal with them though. I'm not rich enough to have someone else to take care of them for me. :c

I'd want a wolf or a gorilla. I love dogs and wolves are pretty similar to dogs. And as for gorillas, they seem pretty cool and they're pretty smart animals so I would love to be friends with one.

Back