If you had to live in an anime world, which would it be?

• Thread starter Knight Rain
  • Start date
Knight Rain

Knight Rain

:)
Towns Folk
If you could live in any anime world, which would it be and why?
Note that living in a world, such as bleach does not mean you would be a soul reaper automatically, you could just as easily be a normal citizen
Pretend that going into this world, any knowledge of the anime you have would be wiped, so you wouldn't know who the main character is or whats going to end up happening
Living in the world of yugioh gx would be sweet, duel academy is the bomb

Man this hard to choose...

My first choice would be Attack on Titan, I know the Titans would freak me out but I know my want to protect my family will drive me to join the Scouting Legion. I also wouldn't be top ten because of how weak I am but I work hard.

Second choice would be Pokémon, seeing that it doesn't require much and that it's a pretty easy world to live in. Not to mention I could travel around with my Pokémon. And which kid didn't want to live in the world of Pokémon?

Third I pick Hack or SAO only because I want to be able to go into a video game and play in that world.

SAO hands down. I mean come on it's REAL Virtual Reality and not that those goggles with TV screens on them like we have now.

SAO hands down. I mean come on it's REAL Virtual Reality and not that those goggles with TV screens on them like we have now.

plus if it's virtual reality then that means there can be any game that can be used to go inside. so the possibilities are endless

I would live in first choice Fairy Tail because magic and adventures
Second choice Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the end) because of the demon possessed weapons they use or the vampire hunting part.
Finally Attack on Titan because it's a world of nonstop action and danger around every corner. That uncertainty about every choice you make just experiencing that would be awesome.

Me too not to mention that dying their don't require such pain

Let's go !!!!!
tumblr_ntb1smsyBx1r3ifxzo1_540.gif

I would have to choose Full Metal Alchemist, a world Alchemy is real!!! Who on earth wouldn't want that?

My second would probably be No Game No Life, a world where every dispute is settled by some kind of game that's pretty darn awsome!!!

I would love to be in kingdom hearts, a world full of awsome weapons, heartless, nobodies , and key blades!! Not to mention some of my favorite FF characters and Goofy!!! But Donald duck just go jump in a well you are completely useless always dying and using graviga way to often.

i want to be in Sword Art Online or Accel world because i want to be able to enter in a game.
2.Pokemon because the world of pokemon is very amazing and i will travel and catch a lot of pokemon to defeat the elite four and become the greatest pkmn trainer.
3.Fairy tail because there are many beautiful girls and we can use magical technics.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
3.Fairy tail because there are many beautiful girls and we can use magical technics.

Lol niceeeeee

Owari no seraph hands down. Mainly because of Yuu and Mika!!!! And the hunting vampires and evil human like kureto (spineless little girl) and being a king of salt.....awesome.

SAO would be meh first choice, and (even though I'm not a country) probably Hetalia for my second. My dream come true SPAIN SEMPAI!!!

SAO would be meh first choice, and (even though I'm not a country) probably Hetalia for my second. My dream come true SPAIN SEMPAI!!!
Thanks for reminding me about Hetalia that is my choice (Spain? Everyone knows that China sempai rules!)

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Second choice would be Pokémon, seeing that it doesn't require much and that it's a pretty easy world to live in. Not to mention I could travel around with my Pokémon. And which kid didn't want to live in the world of Pokémon?

Is it just me who imagines what they would look like if they lived in a world of pokemon? Sometimes I try to sketch realise me with slightly realist pokemon team XD

Is it just me who imagines what they would look like if they lived in a world of pokemon? Sometimes I try to sketch realise me with slightly realist pokemon team XD

I tried to too, but I fail at realistic drawings XD

Ever since I was little, I always wanted to live in the Naruto world. The whole idea of going on missions with a team and having elemental jutsus sounded soooo fun >.< A-and you can fly/run through trees ;u; But of course, now I realize that it's not really as fun as it sounds cause there's a higher chance of getting hurt. But elemental powers would be awesome, It'd be cool ~ training and fighting people with magical stuffz and the whole chakra thing is so cool too :0

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Idk man I'm pretty content with my current life, not sad enough to want to live in another world

Welcome to the NHK because it's real hahahaha

Thanks for reminding me about Hetalia that is my choice (Spain? Everyone knows that China sempai rules!)
China is amazing too! Can't forget the Axis and the Allies, but overall Spain is my favorite and China is my third

China is amazing too! Can't forget the Axis and the Allies, but overall Spain is my favorite and China is my third
Who is your second favorite?

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Who is your second favorite?
OK, now don't judge, but it's France, call him a rapist and I'll claw your face off

Back