If you had to live in an anime world, which would it be?

• Thread starter Knight Rain
  • Start date
OK, now don't judge, but it's France, call him a rapist and I'll claw your face off
Fine He is a gay rapist.

Fine He is a gay rapist.
Really, I actually take this literally -_-

Yeah i'm going to go lock all of my doors and windows... but my second is Japan, Third is Russia.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Yeah i'm going to go lock all of my doors and windows... but my second is Japan, Third is Russia.
Great idea! Russia ain't bad, he isn't scary also. He's my fourth!

Who would wanna live in AoT..unless you want to die or something. I guess Pokemon would be a nice world to live in. But personally I'd really love to live in FMA....granted it's a bit of a grim place sometimes. I'd love to live in the soul eater world and attend the DWMA. Perferrably as a meister

I would have to choose YuGiOh! Duel Monsters. And the time period being back in Ancient Egypt. Knowing myself, i would be with Theif King Bakura :*
Or the present day, and be with Yugi, Joey, Tea and Bakura and Ryou. I would be with Ryou and Bakura ;)

i would be in kingdom hearts and i would be my oc oshul. he would be from pokemon world, i have lots of diffrent oshul's for evry diffrient game and anime kingdom hearts he is half heartless attack on titan im not sure i think he would ither be a titan ohawott, a kid with an oshawott top on or just a plain oshawott.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
i would be in kingdom hearts and i would be my oc oshul. he would be from pokemon world, i have lots of diffrent oshul's for evry diffrient game and anime kingdom hearts he is half heartless attack on titan im not sure i think he would ither be a titan ohawott, a kid with an oshawott top on or just a plain oshawott.
well my only problem with that statement is KH IS NOT AN ANIME, IT IS A REALLY EPIC GAME. and there is no pokemon world so it is all OC. Im cool with you living in KH, its just not an anime (I wish it had one so desperately bad).

but isn't it set in finale fantasy world as well? because in that case I'm pretty sure finale fantasy had an anime at one point

also i know it isn't an anime but if i was in the borderlands world i would be a claptrap
ClapTrap.gif

I'd have to pick Space Dandy. Why? Because it's in SPACE! Idk about you guys but exploring the Universe and catching aliens sounds freakin great to me.

I thought about SAO or No Game, No Life but then I remembered that I'm not very good at games LOL. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure was a next but then I remembered that it's a really violent show har har.

but isn't it set in finale fantasy world as well? because in that case I'm pretty sure finale fantasy had an anime at one point
Kingdom Hearts is a mixture of both Final Fantasy and Disney, as there are many characters like Cloud Strife and Donald duck included. You are correct, however. Final Fantasy did have an anime, but kingdom hearts has just not been converted into that kind of media yet. It would be awesome if KH did have an anime though.

easily pokemon, as normal people aren't completely useless and can do the same things the main characters do

easily pokemon, as normal people aren't completely useless and can do the same things the main characters do
That is basically the point of Pokemon go

I haven't thought of that before hmm....HOSHI NO KAABII HANDS DOWN. I get to be with Kirby all day and check out the place and live with all my favorite Kirby characters. Hug Meta Knight to death, adopt a Waddle Dee, stalk King Dedede, that would be just perfect life. The place is so adorable I just have to.

I first pick would have to be No Game No Life. Now if you haven't watched this anime, there world is decided entirely by games, even who will be god next.

Second would have to be Sao. It would just be awesome to have true vr (keep in mind the year sao was depicted in is comming soon. All we can do is hope). It would just be amazing.

Any anime that is a slice of life style anime. Why? Because I'd be able to live in Japan of course duh! And if you were lucky you'd be able to be with the MC which means 1 of two things
1 something amazing is going to happen and you will have a happy life
2 something bad will happen and through the power of friendship or something then you'd be able to overcome the bad thing and everything will be fine.

Also No Game No Life because I love chess and games and mind games etc.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I'd live in the mochi shop with Tamako in Tamako Market! It's a nice place and everyone greets new people. :) It sounds like it'd be a lot of fun!

I would live in the Pokémon world, but I would bring my guns, my 2DS, my gang members, a portable DVD player, and my Boondocks DVDs with me.

I would live in the pokemon world, because every other anime world is dangerous, or maybe i would live in yugioh. Na living in the pokemon world be really awesome.

Reactions: WhiteDragonAura
Back