Insult the Person Above You!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
Says the one who thought joker was shiek
Joker or shiek, it doesnt matter. Cuz i know ill wreck you no matter what character you choose (excluding mario) :p

What kind of donkey crap is that

What kind of donkey crap is that
I think its south american donkey crap. Sniff yourself again just to make sure

I think its south american donkey crap. Sniff yourself again just to make sure
Sure, in the meantime though, how about you get yourself a personality that doesn't stink like horse crud.

At least i have a personality.
You're more bland than diet water (if theres such a thing)

At least i have a personality.
You're more bland than diet water (if theres such a thing)
At least I have taste

At least I have taste
Your "taste" almost made gordon ramsay quit his job

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: Dark Link, AricAttack and Jisenku
images

• Funny
Reactions: AricAttack and Deepak
Is that “taste” why no restaurant wants to hire you?

Is that “taste” why no restaurant wants to hire you?
Im not really a chef but that wont stop me from roasting you.

Im not really a chef but that wont stop me from roasting you.
That roast was so raw I’m still running around the park

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
That roast was so raw I’m still running around the park
Wear a mask so you dont scare the kids :p

Reactions: AricAttack
Wear a mask so you dont scare the kids :p
That comment was as horrible as your sense of humour

That comment was as horrible as your sense of humour
You know, I’ve watched many rocket launches, looked through tons of telescopes, looked at other planets, and yet, I’m still trying to find out who asked.

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak and Jisenku
You know, I’ve watched many rocket launches, looked through tons of telescopes, looked at other planets, and yet, I’m still trying to find out who asked.
Not like your opinion matters you egoistical little brat. Oh, I'm sorry, am I using words that are too hard for you to understand? Should I just completely shut off my brain so that you can get this information through your thick skull?

Not like your opinion matters you egoistical little brat. Oh, I'm sorry, am I using words that are too hard for you to understand? Should I just completely shut off my brain so that you can get this information through your thick skull?
Sorry, but with my “thick skull” I just saw some kid reading random words from a dictionary, and he thought he looked smart

Sorry, but with my “thick skull” I just saw some kid reading random words from a dictionary, and he thought he looked smart
Oh, what's wrong, afraid to admit defeat? Oh right, I forgot that you can't even admit anything with your superiority complex.

Oh, what's wrong, afraid to admit defeat? Oh right, I forgot that you can't even admit anything with your superiority complex.
You’re somehow right for once, I can’t admit defeat, because I actually know how to string together words in a sense that makes sense, and maybe I am afraid to admit that I’m a failure, but it’s definitely not because I think I’m going to lose to a little punk who just asked his big brother for his best roast.

You’re somehow right for once, I can’t admit defeat, because I actually know how to string together words in a sense that makes sense, and maybe I am afraid to admit that I’m a failure, but it’s definitely not because I think I’m going to lose to a little punk who just asked his big brother for his best roast.
HAH! I DON'T HAVE A BROTHER... OR A DAD... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Jisenku
Back