Insult the Person Above You!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
Im surprised you can afford a stove AND a bat.
Well there goes your life savings.
Dang, is somebody jealous about all the money he sees?

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
Dang, is somebody jealous about all the money he sees?
It's unfortunate that you can't understand opportunity cost, maybe then you wouldn't be wasting all of your time roasting people

It's unfortunate that you can't understand opportunity cost, maybe then you wouldn't be wasting all of your time roasting people
He probably wouldn't roast people if you didn't make this thread, making your argument invalid.

Reactions: Jisenku
making your argument invalid
His argument would be invalid nonetheless. Cuz no one cares about his opinion ( this is for bluej not dark link. Im still tryna think of something for dark link)

Reactions: Jisenku and Dark Link
His argument would be invalid nonetheless. Cuz no one cares about his opinion ( this is for bluej not dark link. Im still tryna think of something for dark link)
Bruh If you’re gonna try to ruin @Dark Link ‘s career, you better get one first.

Your argument is as invalid as mine

Your argument is as invalid as mine
By invalid you mean
Important
Not like bluej
Very
Amazing
Legendary
Intellectual
Deepak

Why thank you bluej. But this is the insult thread, not the compliment thread. You shouldnt have left kindergarten to go work at mcdonalds. But you were adament. You wanted to learn to flip burgers instead of how to read.

Reactions: Jisenku and AricAttack
By invalid you mean
Important
Not like bluej
Very
Amazing
Legendary
Intellectual
Deepak

Why thank you bluej. But this is the insult thread, not the compliment thread. You shouldnt have left kindergarten to go work at mcdonalds.
At least then I would have had a job in society besides being a mooch like you

Well usually mooches at least know what they’re talking about.

Yeah. Your job in society is to stay away from all people. Your face tends to make people uncomfortable. You wear forced to wear masks long befor corona

Oh. Hiya artisan. Btw how much money did you pay to become forum moderator?
:p
Ask how much money Marc got from me bitcoin mining and ad revenue. Way more than me just paying him up front. Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming. Why would he need my blood money?

Persona sucks and is a waste of time. SMT is where it's at. That's like liking a spinoff of anything. You objectively have no taste.

OMG not you. Your avatar screams you never grew older than age 5 since Diamond came out. I bet you don't own any 3IV Pokemon ya little prick. I'ma burn you like Flint, who you beat with your level 100 Piplup but lost all your other Pokemon. It's easier to roast you than putting butter on the only food you ever heard of... a Poffin!
Bruh how am I 12 if I was born in 2001?
Sinnoh had the best everything, while you're stuck with GAME FREAK hanging out in Kanto being genwunners.

Ask how much money Marc got from me bitcoin mining and ad revenue. Way more than me just paying him up front. Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming. Why would he need my blood money?

Persona sucks and is a waste of time. SMT is where it's at. That's like liking a spinoff of anything. You objectively have no taste.

Yeah? Well you're stuck in 2006 playing Pokemon Ranger with @Sky trying to clear every level together but to end up deleting your savefiles together.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and 28142

First of all, you basically admitted to bribing marc for forum moderator status. Not somethin to be proud of there. And second of all, if you actually knew a thing or two about smash bros, you would see that my profile picture is from smash bros and not persona. But you wouldnt know cuz you’re too busy playing the ripoff version of smash: brawlhalla. Id rather play a spinoff than a ripoff tbh.

• Funny
First of all, you basically admitted to bribing marc for forum moderator status. Not somethin to be proud of there. And second of all, if you actually knew a thing or two about smash bros, you would see that my profile picture is from smash bros and not persona. But you wouldnt know cuz you’re too busy playing the ripoff version of smash: brawlhalla. Id rather play a spinoff than a ripoff tbh.
Says the guy who I somehow played to give me 5 PC after a long bout with it.

Says the guy who I somehow played to give me 5 PC after a long bout with it.
You mean the pc i donated to you after i felt bad for you because i saw you eating a half eaten cheesburger from the dumpster behind mcdonalds?

You mean the pc i donated to you after i felt bad for you because i saw you eating a half eaten cheesburger from the dumpster behind mcdonalds?
It's unfortunate that you think that you have gone outside in the past year

It's unfortunate that you think that you have gone outside in the past year
Thats cuz im not homeless like you.

Thats cuz im not homeless like you.
At least I use proper grammar in my sentences

At least I use proper grammar in my sentences
Is this how nerds flex nowadays?

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and Dark Link
Is this how nerds flex nowadays?
Um, yeah? Too bad you weren't smart enough to even be considered half of a nerd.

god i'm gonna get that dinkelburg emblem sooo quick

Back