Insult the Person Above You!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
I like how you said random but not predictable or clique. Meaning you cannot process what you had just read.
n i c e

I like how you said random but not predictable or clique. Meaning you cannot process what you had just read.
I didnt say predictable because its NOT predictable. It doesnt mean i cant process it, its just that i dont want to waste my time reading something typed by you. Not worth it.

I guess I'll edit your post just to let you tell everyone it's not worth it to read. But of course leave it to yourself as to where punctuation and grammar doesn't belong. Now that's not worth reading. You also had to have read my post to comment to it.

I guess I'll edit your post just to let you tell everyone it's not worth it to read. But of course leave it to yourself as to where punctuation and grammar doesn't belong. Now that's not worth reading. You also had to have read my post to comment to it.
Not a roast:
Im seriously confused lol.:D

You know what is a roast?
I didnt say predictable because its NOT predictable. It doesnt mean i cant process it, its just that i dont want to waste my time reading something typed by you. Not worth it.

didnt should be didn't
doesnt should be doesn't
i should be capitalized

This was typed definitely not by Artisan so you should definitely read it as this is clearly Deepak. I always check my grammar before posting. I'm some mad genius I know.

That doesn't surprise me
Me neither but while I'm at it your anime girlfriend is as real as Elmo so you might as well stick a...

Me neither but while I'm at it your anime girlfriend is as real as Elmo so you might as well stick a...
HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT PUPPETS!
1601049780979.png

So thats your girlfriend?
TBH Miku was the closest I ever got to a waifu, but even then it was pretty far from a waifu

I see her as a source of inspiration and joy, not something to gawk at.

So I don't have a waifu

Miku isn't waifu material, because she's too awesome for that

TBH Miku was the closest I ever got to a waifu, but even then it was pretty far from a waifu

I see her as a source of inspiration and joy, not something to gawk at.

So I don't have a waifu

Miku isn't waifu material, because she's too awesome for that
Remember when this used to be the insult thread?

Remember when this used to be the insult thread?
Remember when you were ever insulting

Yeah, me neither

Remember when you were ever insulting

Yeah, me neither
Remember when people liked you?

Yeah, me neither

Not a roast:
Im seriously confused lol.:D

You know what is a roast?

didnt should be didn't
doesnt should be doesn't
i should be capitalized

This was typed definitely not by Artisan so you should definitely read it as this is clearly Deepak. I always check my grammar before posting. I'm some mad genius I know.
So this is what you meant :eyes: .
Lmao. :p
Artisan the mad genius.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
What happened @BlueJ ? No reply? Too scared?

:cry:

How about you buy something from my shoop

Help me revive this. Im bored.
Too bored to use an apostrophe I see. You're lucky a grammar Nazi didn't come to your house today because you might have had a warmer shower. What's with your username anyway? Sounds like an "adult gaming accessory".

Too bored to use an apostrophe I see. You're lucky a grammar Nazi didn't come to your house today because you might have had a warmer shower. What's with your username anyway? Sounds like an "adult gaming accessory".
:eyes:

Hey girl, are you a jew in the holocaust, cause gurl you're on fire!

:eyes:

Hey girl, are you a jew in the holocaust, cause gurl you're on fire!
*insert comment how BlueJ is religiously insensitive*

Hope you don't get eaten by a Leviathan.

Back