Insult the Person Above You!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
Too bored to use an apostrophe I see. You're lucky a grammar Nazi didn't come to your house today because you might have had a warmer shower. What's with your username anyway? Sounds like an "adult gaming accessory".
My username is my name in real life. :meh:
It sure does seem like you know a lot about adult gaming accessories. You probably buy a new one every time you get rejected by a girl.........so once a week? Those accessories are the closest thing you'll get to having a girlfriend. Get used to it.
And also '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''. Here are your beloved apostrophes. Who knows? Maybe you'll end up marrying one of those.

:eyes:

Hey girl, are you a jew in the holocaust, cause gurl you're on fire!
Anne frank-ly, I did nazi that coming.

And frankly, I did not see that coming

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Just a reminder:
Please don't take any of my jokes seriously.
I don't mean any of the things i've said about @BlueJ @Artisan @AricAttack or @DialgaKid7207
You guys are all awesome in your own way.
Again, this is just a reminder. It doesn't hurt to clarify this every now and then.

Still haven't roasted dark link yet :eyes2:

My username is my name in real life. :meh:
It sure does seem like you know a lot about adult gaming accessories. You probably buy a new one every time you get rejected by a girl.........so once a week? Those accessories are the closest thing you'll get to having a girlfriend. Get used to it.
And also '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''. Here are your beloved apostrophes. Who knows? Maybe you'll end up marrying one of those.
I'm too much of a ladies man that I don't need a relationship. Also those apostrophes look pretty sexy when I put parenthesis around them so you can get your helping of mastrophobia for the day. (')(')('V')('Y')(')(')

Anne frank-ly, I did nazi that coming.

And frankly, I did not see that coming
:eyes: NICE

I'm too much of a ladies man that I don't need a relationship. Also those apostrophes look pretty sexy when I put parenthesis around them so you can get your helping of mastrophobia for the day. (')(')('V')('Y')(')(')
AH! BUXOM!

Reactions: Deepak
You're getting attracted to symbols. I don't even need to roast you :p.
You gonna ask "#" on a date tonight?

You're getting attracted to symbols. I don't even need to roast you :p.
You gonna ask "#" on a date tonight?
Why yes.

#DeepakLearnedPoundSymbolOnSesameStreet

• Funny
Why yes.

Ok boomer big bird.

Why yes.

How do you know sesame street? I don't recall you having a childhood.

OK small brain
Just replace "small" with "no" and that's my reply to you.

• Funny
How do you even know anything, I don't recall you having a life

How do you even know anything, I don't recall you having a life
That's cause you can't recall ANYTHING. No brain remember? Try to recall that from my post like 2 minutes ago.

That's cause you can't recall ANYTHING. No brain remember? Try to recall that from my post like 2 minutes ago.
Uh duh, I can't recall it you dummy, because I have no brain, remember?!

That's right I'm a single cell organism and you are a bacteria which is a caricature of a cartoon character drawn by a kid who is stupid.

That's right I'm a single cell organism and you are a bacteria which is a caricature of a cartoon character drawn by a kid who is stupid.
Stop using big words you don't know the meaning of. You know bacterias are single celled too right? Do your research next time before coming at me with words you picked out the dictionary cause they're longer than your usual vocabulary.

Stop using big words you don't know the meaning of. You know bacterias are single celled too right? Do your research next time before coming at me with words you picked out the dictionary cause they're longer than your usual vocabulary.
You are simple like a butter sandwich.

• Funny
You are simple like a butter sandwich.
Didn’t realize a butter sandwich was single celled.

Didn’t realize a butter sandwich was single celled.
You can't put a butter sandwich in two cells can you?

You can't put a butter sandwich in two cells can you?
I actually don’t know. What if you can?

Back