Interested in being part of the events team?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
Update #2 :
@rawrrie and @Larsi are now event team members. Congrats! \o/

Thanks for submitting your entries @ everyone. A lot of your entries were great and we may add one or two of you to the staff at a later date. We also thought some members who submitted entries were more suited for a moderator position ^.^

We'll continue watching over you guys, so stay tuned until the next time we add new staff.

Update: We will no longer accept submissions after March 31. If anyone needs extra time, please post in this thread and you'll be given it.

Hello. We're looking for Nintendo gamers who can brainstorm good ideas for contests and other events here at 3DS Pedia.

If you're interested in being part of the Events Team at 3DS Pedia and think you can organize contests and events efficiently and effectively, you can apply now. Please read the details below carefully otherwise we will ignore your email.

Members who are interested, are active and use 3DS Pedia regularly can email us at the following address:

The application should include the following information:
  • Their username on the forum (also set the title of the email as your username)
  • 3DS and/or Wii U games that you own or have owned
  • What could you do as part of the Events Team?
  • Why do you want to join the staff team and what could you do to help 3DS Pedia other than coming up with ideas and managing events?
  • A good, unique idea for a forum contest (for example, Ally or Betray, Story-Writing Contest)
  • A good, unique idea for a video game contest with specific rules to make it fun (for example, the Wings of Pegasus Pokemon competition)
Tip: Do not be discouraged by the 3DS/Wii U games that you own if the number is low. If you think you can truly help this forum as a staff member and you love this site, go ahead and try for the position.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya, 423, Derplink_:3 and 12 others
I was wondering when a new member would be bought in for the Events team :p
Good luck to all you imaginative people out there!

Reactions: 423, Antrix, 18 and 1 other person
Good luck :3

Reactions: Mikaya, 532, Antrix and 4 others
Hello. We're looking for Nintendo gamers who can brainstorm good ideas for contests and other events here at 3DS Pedia.

If you're interested in being part of the Events Team at 3DS Pedia and think you can organize contests and events efficiently and effectively, you can apply now. Please read the details below carefully otherwise we will ignore your email.

Members who are interested, are active and use 3DS Pedia regularly can email us at the following address:

The application should include the following information:
  • Their username on the forum (also set the title of the email as your username)
  • 3DS and/or Wii U games that you own or have owned
  • What could you do as part of the Events Team?
  • Why do you want to join the staff team and what could you do to help 3DS Pedia other than coming up with ideas and managing events?
  • A good, unique idea for a forum contest (for example, for example, Ally or Betray, Story-Writing Contest)
  • A good, unique idea for a video game contest with specific rules to make it fun (for example, the Wings of Pegasus Pokemon competition)
Tip: Do not be discouraged by the 3DS/Wii U games that you own if the number is low. If you think you can truly help this forum as a staff member and you love this site, go ahead and try for the position.

Good luck.
Yay for one or more Staff Member(s) ! And good luck to everybody that will apply for this !

Reactions: Mikaya, Antrix, Magik and 3 others
When would be the deadline for this? I'm still thinking of applying for the position because, well... I'm an awkward potato. :nailbiting::giggle:

Reactions: 18
When would be the deadline for this? I'm still thinking of applying for the position because, well... I'm an awkward potato. :nailbiting::giggle:

Until we've found our new staff members. :singing: No definite date to worry about.

Good luck to all the creative members out there! ^^

Reactions: Antrix and 18
Godd Luck! im kinda wanna join but well........
im dunno that will i be a good staff or not.

Ooooh! This sounds fun! I might apply...:coffee:

Reactions: 423
Hmm,seems intresting

Sent! Good luck everyone! :cat:

I've sent the email

I may apply to this... seems quite interesting to have a staff role on this website :)

Well...I wrote an email but I don't dare to send it yet. I really, really want to get into the Events Team, the title holds a great deal of awesomeness. :confused:

Reactions: Mikaya, 423, faustine and 2 others
Well...I wrote an email but I don't dare to send it yet. I really, really want to get into the Events Team, the title holds a great deal of awesomeness. :confused:
Same, I wrote one but im on the fence whether I really want to do this or not

Reactions: faustine
Same, I wrote one but im on the fence whether I really want to do this or not
I think I'll just go to sleep now and I'll make up my mind tomorrow.

Reactions: Magik
Good luck to everyone, this sound fun

Wow, this is cool!

Can I apply? I like games, so much so that I complete them to their fullest. Finding a competition for the games I like to play shouldn't be too hard. I'll think about life and then apply. man idek

sent hope it's good :bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back