AC:HHD Is Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer worth it?

• Thread starter X_beky_X
  • Start date
X_beky_X

X_beky_X

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Is this game worth the money? Because honestly, I don't want to buy it and then get sick of it, because I hate wasting money.
I've really loved decorating my house in previous animal crossing games, but I also liked to run around town...
So should I buy it or not? :3

Yes it is really worth it if you like other animal crossing games it gets you with different challenges and buildings you have to create and decorate and it can get pretty fun if you are into animal crossing games but if you dont like Animal crossing i dont recommend it.

Yes it is really worth it if you like other animal crossing games it gets you with different challenges and buildings you have to create and decorate and it can get pretty fun if you are into animal crossing games but if you dont like Animal crossing i dont recommend it.
Ok, thank you so much! :)

I don't think it is worth it really. Sure you get to design but you can do that with your own house already. Why buy money for something you can already do in an actually AC game?

I don't think it is worth it really. Sure you get to design but you can do that with your own house already. Why buy money for something you can already do in an actually AC game?
Yea, i even made a shirt from AC-HHD and just was pretending i was playing it. it kinda felt i was playing it.

If you love to make houses and just want something new then get it but if you think your happy with ac-nl then stick with it.

I think it is. The amiibo cards may be a bit pricey($1.00 per card in a pack of 6), but It looks so awesome! You don't JUST have to design houses, you can design public facilities such as a school, shop, and a hospital, as well as other buildings. I already have it on my wishlist!!!!!!

Well this makes me relived I have this on my Christmas list and hoping on getting it was a tad worried but I'm a big fan and love the iOS and PC games Home Sweet Home series's

Totally

Got this for Christmas been playing while I'm with my mom (3ds is not online but here with me) this game rocks! But are the house always do tiny ..... No multiple rooms ...

My brother just got it today and he seems to enjoy it a lot. He hasn't put it down. He also used his Villager Amiibo that he got originally for Super Smash Bros on the game and ending up unlocking the gold villager statue for the game. I haven't played Animal Crossing in a long time and watching him playing it prompted me to decide that tomorrow I will go buy Animal Crossing New Leaf to try it out and see how I like it. XD

I have a friend that works at Gamestop and she has every single AC game there is I believe. She preordered it along with the customized new 3ds but she said its not as great as she thought it would be. Honestly I think it would be fun at first but then get boring quickly.

It's a game meant to be played in short bursts I'd say? You get to the end of the main game really quickly, and then all that remains is decorating villagers' houses (no more public projects).

So, if you just decorate 1-2 houses per evening, like before going to bed, it's a good game. If you want a game you'll play for a long period, it's not really this.

The member who posted this topic isn't active anymore, but just in case anyone else is iterested... eh!

It's a game meant to be played in short bursts I'd say? You get to the end of the main game really quickly, and then all that remains is decorating villagers' houses (no more public projects).

So, if you just decorate 1-2 houses per evening, like before going to bed, it's a good game. If you want a game you'll play for a long period, it's not really this.

The member who posted this topic isn't active anymore, but just in case anyone else is iterested... eh!
Lol 1-2 hours at evening is my version of long gaming

Lol 1-2 hours at evening is my version of long gaming

Hmmm did you read? 1-2 houses, not hours!

Hmmm did you read? 1-2 houses, not hours!
Whoop, I guess i cant read then. Off to the doctors, bye!

I've heard good things about it, I think it would definitely be worth buying it. Give it a try and what could go wrong, you don't like it? That doesn't matter, at least you know it now. But, like I said. Try the game! I've heard really great things about it, my friend loves it!

Personally I would say yes it is cause there is so much you can have fun with when it comes to the game. Also you can get creative and use the pics you take for things like e-cards to send to your friends. That way you can have any cute them you want along with whatever cute animal you want as well. It's all up to if it looks enjoyable to you.

It depends on what you liked to do in the previous animal crossing games. The only thing you do in the game is decorate the houses of your villagers.

If you liked catching bugs, fishes and do other kinds of things like that, Happy Home Designer is not for you.

If you liked decorating your house, Happy home Designer is definitely for you, with a lot more furniture options.

If you are a big fan of the franchise, then it's definitely worth it. You showcase your designing talents in this game. But, that's it. the game didn't seem much for me because I felt the game needs more content.

Back