Is FE: Awakening worth it?

• Thread starter joethejrpgmaniac
  • Start date
joethejrpgmaniac

joethejrpgmaniac

The prince of Somnia
Towns Folk
I've played the entire series, (the non-localized ones through english translated reproduction carts) and I'm wondering if getting Fire Emblem Awakening is worth it.

Yes, for:
1) Nice soundtracks,
2) Those fun pairings conversation,
3) Challenging gameplay (if you play Classic), and
4) Good story (though a short one, compared to FFT :D)

Reactions: Marc
Yes, for:
1) Nice soundtracks,
2) Those fun pairings conversation,
3) Challenging gameplay (if you play Classic), and
4) Good story (though a short one, compared to FFT :D)

Agree.
The only thing this games need is a online multiplayer (it only has a street pass one)

Reactions: Pacmanco47
The game is worth it. It's the best in the entire series. The only issue is that they have no feet in the game.

It's worth it trust me and if you don't believe us play the demo from the eshop It's good (I havn't played game yet either). :)

I've played through the Demo SEVERAl times. But I have other games on my 3DS "to buy" list but I wasn't sure if I should this or Project X Zone, or PW: Duel Destinies. IDK. But as a fan of the series I'll pick it up.

"Is FE: Awakening worth it?

you're joking right? It's EPIC! I'm also going to want to get PW: Duel Destinies, but I think you may prefer getting this game because of the hooooouuurs of gameplay with this one compared to that. Also, there's so much to like about this game (although it's a bit broken in some ways, but I won't bore you on that yet in case you don't want me to :p)

like eveyone else says this game is worth it. one of the better 3ds titles. you wont be dissapointed.

oh get it if you wan hours of gameplay and reply value. and its so engaging that youll spend hours on it without realizing. youll actually start caring weather characters die or not. and its challenging in some parts too and casual in other. great game over all

DON'T get it if you don't want to get hooked on something really epic :p It's a series that you can really get into once you start it

DON'T get it if you don't want to get hooked on something really epic :p It's a series that you can really get into once you start it
I already said I've played the entire series, besides Awakening, I know the series is great. It's fun, I'm asking whether Awakening is good or not though at this point I'm convinced it's worth buying.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I already said I've played the entire series, besides Awakening, I know the series is great. It's fun, I'm asking whether Awakening is good or not though at this point I'm convinced it's worth buying.
Oh, whoops, forgot you were the one who asked it. :p When I made that post I thought it was a general topic. Anyways, yeah, Awakening is really good and some of the DLC is amazing

You should DEFINITELY get it. It is worth all the 45 bucks I payed for it. Great gameplay, good story, and even better music and characters. And the little movie clips are just awesome! :)

You should DEFINITELY get it. It is worth all the 45 bucks I payed for it. Great gameplay, good story, and even better music and characters. And the little movie clips are just awesome! :)
imo the little movie clips were a bit of gimmick. They're few in number and it's only the first one that's really epic to watch over and over again.

imo the little movie clips were a bit of gimmick. They're few in number and it's only the first one that's really epic to watch over and over again.
I like them all. But yes, they could have made a bit more of them, but the voice acting is great, also outside the clips.

I like them all. But yes, they could have made a bit more of them, but the voice acting is great, also outside the clips.
voice acting was great throughout for sure. I just think that if the clips had been taken out it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

voice acting was great throughout for sure. I just think that if the clips had been taken out it wouldn't have made much of a difference.
True, but I still love them!

Fire Emblem Awakening is definitely the best game of the entire series. Its not only the graphics and gameplay improvements, but it also has a great plot that you will most likely enjoy.

Fire Emblem Awakening is definitely the best game of the entire series. Its not only the graphics and gameplay improvements, but it also has a great plot that you will most likely enjoy.
Yeah, and to add on to the plot it's really cool how they indirectly tie it in with Akaneia and show changes within 1000 years...like a grown up Tiki, for example

Yup

Back