Fates Is it worth it to spend the time to level up?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So what I'm wondering is should I take the time to level up my units that are only level ten and under seeing as how I'm never going to get the chance to use em anyways. Also how do I level up my more powerfull units because they are only geting like one xp and its rediculous. And btw I am playing birthright. Also Is there a way to bring up the dificulty? I am getting pretty tired of easy battles.

If you're playing Birthright, the best way to up the difficulty is to get Conquest ;)
I would say it is worth levelling up, but Hot necessarily needed unless you're going to play online.

So what I'm wondering is should I take the time to level up my units that are only level ten and under seeing as how I'm never going to get the chance to use em anyways. Also how do I level up my more powerfull units because they are only geting like one xp and its rediculous. And btw I am playing birthright. Also Is there a way to bring up the dificulty? I am getting pretty tired of easy battles.
Well, more levels = more stats so yes, it is worth it to level, but if you're already at the point where you're only getting 1 exp, I would recommend training other units instead.

If grinding is too boring, you might as well continue how you are, as long as you have a solid team, since depending on 1-2 units is a death sentence (for you) on the later chapters.

As for the difficulty, I don't think it can be raised, but I could be wrong :p I started in Lunatic.

You thought right, difficulty can only be lowered.

Well, more levels = more stats so yes, it is worth it to level, but if you're already at the point where you're only getting 1 exp, I would recommend training other units instead.

If grinding is too boring, you might as well continue how you are, as long as you have a solid team, since depending on 1-2 units is a death sentence (for you) on the later chapters.

As for the difficulty, I don't think it can be raised, but I could be wrong :p I started in Lunatic.
Alright thanks. I have a solid team of Five units. all of them maxed out then I used a mesters seal. I think they are Corrin, Silas,Sakura, Rihnka, And I dont remember which ninja. they are all pretty strong I kept sakura as my healer. and ive also got replicate abilaties on them

its worth but hoshido its too easy (at least for me) and i am playing in hard

conquest its more difficult and fun for me

you should train other units because they will get more experience than the trained ones
and try to change classes to get more skills, its very usefull

1-2 units is a death sentence (for you) on the later chapters.
Avatar with Replicate, have the Servants pair up with the Avatar and Replica, you have an unstoppable team (In Classic, Normal. I'm sure using it in Lunatic is different though).

I am playing on the difficulty where they revive imideatly after death, idk why I chose that one I should've gone at least the next one up. I really wish I could bring up the difficulty but I'm to far in to start over.

its worth but hoshido its too easy (at least for me) and i am playing in hard

conquest its more difficult and fun for me

you should train other units because they will get more experience than the trained ones
and try to change classes to get more skills, its very usefull
I am 30+ hours into the game is it to late to start over on a new file or should I just tough it out and wait for the challenge in conquest?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 30+ hours into the game is it to late to start over on a new file or should I just tough it out and wait for the challenge in conquest?
Why not start a new sabe file after you beat the current one? The story will obviously be the same, but the way you play will be way different.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Why not start a new sabe file after you beat the current one? The story will obviously be the same, but the way you play will be way different.
thank! I hadnt thought that. so just kinda enjoy the story rn and play it later for a challenge thats actually a great Idea. thanks a ton man.

It's up to you for Conquest, but on Birthright and Revelations, it's definitely worth it.
Also, if you have your units with aptitude, you can get tons of stats.

It's up to you for Conquest, but on Birthright and Revelations, it's definitely worth it.
Also, if you have your units with aptitude, you can get tons of stats.
If you're gonna hack in Aptitude, might as well just max out everything instead.....

If you're gonna hack in Aptitude, might as well just max out everything instead.....
I only buy aptitude on the kids, except Shigure. Can't get aptitude on Shigure ; w ;

I only buy aptitude on the kids, except Shigure. Can't get aptitude on Shigure ; w ;
Only villager gets access to it. You shouldn't buy it from people in their castle because it's hacked.

Getting Aptitude on units other than Mozu and her children doesn't requite being able to hack :p

You can buy it... From people who hacked the skill xDDD

Only villager gets access to it. You shouldn't buy it from people in their castle because it's hacked.
This.

Then again, Mozu's children can get it from her, so it's technically legal to buy it for them.

Getting Aptitude on units other than Mozu and her children doesn't requite being able to hack :p

You can buy it... From people who hacked the skill xDDD

This.

Then again, Mozu's children can get it from her, so it's technically legal to buy it for them.
Wait so ALL my units that I have Aptitude on is hacked? huh well i paid for it so im gonna use it.

Wait so ALL my units that I have Aptitude on is hacked? huh well i paid for it so im gonna use it.
Pretty much, yeah.

The only exceptions possible are Mozu herself and anyone who can be her child.

You can and most likely should use it for grinding purposes, as it's quite useful in getting better stats. No shame in that.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Pretty much, yeah.

The only exceptions possible are Mozu herself and anyone who can be her child.

You can and most likely should use it for grinding purposes, as it's quite useful in getting better stats. No shame in that.
nope, no shame. none at all. its like 10% more chance of stat increas right?

nope, no shame. none at all. its like 10% more chance of stat increas right?
Yup, exactly 10%

Ok. I saw "I have a solid team, blah blah blah, Rinkah blah blah" I was confused until he's using a hacked Skill? Item? I don't know lol. But to answer the topic yes it's definitely worth leveling up. Those HAxes am I right? @Marc knows what I'm talking about :panda: *cough* Hans *cough*

Back