Gen 4 Is platinum any good?

• Thread starter Alpha Harry
  • Start date
YUP! Pokemon Platnium is by far probably one of the best games in the pokemon franchise and if I had to name one pokemon game which had the most hype Id honestly say it would have to be pokemon platinum, in honesty it probably even had more hype then Pokemon X, because pokemon platnimum was the recall and third person to Diamond and Pearl which were very famous TV shows at the time, that season anyway, and of course the first season of the pokemon tv series was the besy by far not many people have watched that because the series was only just starting and people thought it was ridiculous, but ye, again Im gonna have to be honest with ya buddy and say, its one of the best pokemon games

YUP! Pokemon Platnium is by far probably one of the best games in the pokemon franchise and if I had to name one pokemon game which had the most hype Id honestly say it would have to be pokemon platinum, in honesty it probably even had more hype then Pokemon X, because pokemon platnimum was the recall and third person to Diamond and Pearl which were very famous TV shows at the time, that season anyway, and of course the first season of the pokemon tv series was the besy by far not many people have watched that because the series was only just starting and people thought it was ridiculous, but ye, again Im gonna have to be honest with ya buddy and say, its one of the best pokemon games
... I forgot what the first one in Sinnoh was called XD I think it was
Music queces
We will win the battles, Galatic battles, Pokemon!

? It was pretty but the theme was still crappy XD I liked Pikachu's new, (Or old didn't watch Hoenn) Electro Ball! It was OP if it hit but he should've kep double team because that was aawesome in the anime but kinda useless in the games :p

Back