Is the 3ds... dead?

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
I don't think its dead yet. Nintendo is still supporting it, adding new games, and everything! With the new Pokemon Games, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon added last year, and new games such as Wario being added, I don't think it is dead. Its also very portable and also quite cheap. The switch is pretty pricy, and is still fairly new. I am fairly certain the 3DS will be alive for quite a bit longer.

For sure, especially since its Nintendo's most recent handheld device. The Switch isn't the same as a trusty handheld 3DS, so people will still be playing it for quite a while yet. There are new games in line for the 3DS anyways, so Nintendo isn't totally cutting the cord on the 3DS.

Besides, the 3DS was an extreme success. People would not let it go that easily. Especially since the most recent Pokemon game is there!

I agree with you. So until the new Pokemon game is released, people will continue playing the 3DS. The 3DS was a massive success and I cannot see it dying any time soon. The switch and the 3DS are a lot different and the 3DS is a lot cheaper and more portable.

Back