is this a good hydreigon?

• Thread starter MysticSniper
  • Start date
Didn't know that about sunlight. Problem is that I don't have a drought ninetales and I can't get one myself.
Drought is vulpix's hidden ability so if you have a vulpix friend safari try checking one there

Ninetales is the one that has a safari, and I do have a ninetales safari, but I don't think the guy with it plays pokemon so I ca't get the hidden ability.

As long as Ninetales appears you can get the hidden ability by chance

I looked and I do have the full safari for that guy. I was thinking about having someone hack a ninetales I've already bred to make it shiny and change its pokeball, I guess I'll have them change the ability as well.

Do what you must '-'
Although hacked pokemon arent allowed in battles here

It'd be hard to tell that it's hacked because I'm only doing two cosmetic changes and the ability would be legit for it to have. I'm not going to do something rdiculous like give it blue flare or seed bomb.

It'd be hard to tell that it's hacked because I'm only doing two cosmetic changes and the ability would be legit for it to have. I'm not going to do something rdiculous like give it blue flare or seed bomb.

hmmm. just the ability would be fine I guess, since it's a hidden ability I figured you could fine one in the friend safari much quicker >.<

Probably could find it faster, but then have to do the breeding to get nature and ivs, which would take a lot longer than just hacking the ability onto one that is already bred.

Probably could find it faster, but then have to do the breeding to get nature and ivs, which would take a lot longer than just hacking the ability onto one that is already bred.

>.> go for it i guess.

Back